Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Norwegian Speaking Front Office Service Advisors|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 28000|
|Date Posted||5 months ago|
Norwegian Front Office Service Advisor
Our client is an international market-leading global provider of credit management services with more than 10,000 dedicated professionals who serve around 80,000 companies in 25 countries. They offer services designed to measurably improve clients' cash flow and long-term profitability by managing customers late payments and collections as well as purchasing receivables.
We are currenly seeking a motivated and customer-oriented Front Office Service Advisor to join their team in Fuengirola (Malaga) and begin an exciting career within a newly state-of-the-art newly established contact center. In this customer-focused role, the Front Office Service Advisor will be responsible for providing a top-quality customer service experience. You will work on behalf of their clients and customers across multiple different industries, which will give you a wide variety in your day-to-day work life and make the difference.
As a Front office Service advisor, you will:
- Be at the forefront of the business, handling multiple inbound/outbound channels interactions to support customers located in Norway.
- Establish positive engagement with the customers, build strong relationships and demonstrate fair treatment guided by company values and culture.
- Conduct affordability assessments to fully understand each customer's financial situation and, where appropriate, set up reasonable payment plans with clear timescales.
- Maintain system notes, ensuring records of calls are entirely accurate, professional, and a true reflection of the conversation
- Reflect our clients in a positive and professional manner.
- Thrive to achieve business targets and meet individual and team KPIs.
We are looking for candidates that demonstrate:
- Native level in Norwegian and high level of English (C2 level) both spoken & written.
- Additional Scandinavian languages are considered an advantage.
- Customer support experience will be considered as an advantage but is not a requirement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to showcase empathy and confidence towards a diverse customer base.
- Strong numeracy skills, efficient planning, and organizational setup in a fast-paced work capacity environment.
- Ability to learn and adaptable to different situations.
- Service-oriented, analytical problem-solving, solution-driven mindset.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness in all situations.
- Customer-oriented with great listening and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Desire and high energy striving for excellence and quality within the business
- Advanced computer skills.
We offer you more than a job
- Permanent full-time 39h employment contract.
- Market-leading remuneration package, including a competitive base pay, attractive bonus scheme, private health insurance, and ticket restaurants.
- Professional growth and development opportunities in a diverse and international financial working environment.
- Onboarding and continuous training programs to develop your skillset and ensure your success.
- Working hours will be in line with Norway opening hours.
- Modern central offices located in Fuengirola (Malaga), near the major highway, bus stations, and 10 min walk from the central public train station.
- Work-life balance integration, social events and activities.
Once you work for our client, you will soon understand that people, employees, clients, and customers, are at the heart of their business. Our client´s culture is created by their dedicated and diverse people. It's about giving and taking. Give your best and take the opportunities. It's demanding but also supportive. Friendly, but also challenging. Inclusive, but also competitive. Our client is driven by their purpose of leading the way to a sound economy and are guided in this by their values, Empathy and Ethics, Dedication, and Solutions.
Málaga, is the fifth most populated city in Spain. It is located in the south of the Iberian Peninsula, in a privileged spot. Whilst the Mediterranean Sea bathes the Málaga coastline, the Málaga Mountains close ranks behind the city to form a barrier of peaks that protects it from the cold, while the regulating effect of the sea gives the area its characteristically mild temperatures with more than 300 days of sun during the year. Málaga is a modern city with an important communications hub by airport, port, bus, railway. Málaga offers a wide range of day and night activities: artisan markets, shopping, local gastronomy, extensive beaches, leisure, sports, cultural, events, concerts, and natural surroundings. With an incredible international culture, Malaga has been ranked by Forbes among the best European cities to live. http://www.malagaturismo.com/en
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent
Looking for a new challenge in Customer Support and want to work in Krakow? Then we want to hear from you! Our client is a large multinational family-owned consumer g...29 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Support Agent
Are you an enthusiastic person who is looking for new challenges? Join a great customer service team and work together for a respected employer in Business Service Cen...29 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Inside Sales Representative to Berlin!
€20000 - 20000
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative for our client in urban Berlin. Are you looking for an international career opportunity in central Europe with sales ...15 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Content Reviewer to Barcelona
We are looking for a Norwegian speaker to join out client in Barcelona, within customer support! As a Customer Support Agent, you will play a crucial role in an import...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Support to Budapest
Are you a service-minded Norwegian speaker looking to work for one of the world’s largest IT firms in Budapest? Then please read on! Your employer is one of the world'...about 2 months ago