Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Do you have a passion for technology? Then we have the right job for you!
As a Technical Support Agent your role is, together with your team, to handle technical issues the customers have with empathy and efficiency. Via phone, email and chat your job is to help the customer troubleshoot issues with their products and follow through until a resolution is reached. You are customer service oriented and can always maintain professionalism and you’re able to remain calm under stress. Besides speaking your native language (Norwegian) you are also fluent in English.
- Fluent language skills in Norwegian and advanced proficiency in English
- Good general computer knowledge
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible when it comes to working shifts
- Available in Athens or to relocate to Athens
Relocation package, including paid flight to Athens, pickup from the airport and 2 weeks of paid accommodation in a hotel + A support team to make your relocation as smooth as possible, including help in finding an apartment
- A highly attractive salary package, twice the average Greek salary
- Paid training in state-of-the-art facilities
- Bonus after training
- Bonus 3 times a year (Christmas/Easter/Summer)
- Monthly performance bonus
- On-site canteen
- Discounts for employees all over Athens
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- A very international working environment
- In-house doctor and medical insurance
- Vaccine help if wanted
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
About the company
The Company is now looking to strengthen their Nordic teams and are looking forward to you joining their award-winning organization. They are an industry leader in providing customer care through various channels and view their employees as the strongest asset to maintain and develop the company’s culture! They work hard but also know that a happy employee is a productive employee. For re-charging, new experiences and adventures, Athens is a city that stands out. So join today and invest in your growth!
Working in Athens
Athens is in the southern part of the Greece on the Mediterranean coast, surrounded by mountains on three sides. About half of all Greeks live in or around the city. Athens is one of the world's oldest cities, and together with Rome there are no cities that have so much documented history related to them. Athens has grown into a big city with over three million inhabitants and is a perfect destination if you love culture, history and a warm climate.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Technical Support Agent to Athens
€15000 - 21000
Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Do you have a passion for technology? Then we have the right job fo...2 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Technical Support Agent to Riga
Are you interested in learning new things, developing yourself professionally in the IT industry and working with skilled colleagues with Scandinavian values in the ca...2 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Technical Support to Riga
€16000 - 20000
Are you interested in learning new things, developing yourself professionally in the IT industry and working with skilled colleagues with Scandinavian values in the ca...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian speaking Service Desk Agent to beautiful Budapest
Are you a service-minded Norwegian speaker looking to work for one of the world’s largest IT firms in Budapest? Then please read on! Your employer is one of the world'...2 days ago
- IT Service Desk Agent (German Speaker)
Do you have a positive attitude with a go-getter mindset? Are you interested in learning more about customer satisfaction in IT? Would you like to join a globally thri...5 days ago