Get similar jobs by email Register →
They are a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing our tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações).
As a Service Desk Agent with our client, you will be the first point of contact for supply and demand related customer support inquiries for our Norwegian speaking stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, an analytical problem solver, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage incoming client contacts and escalations with compassion and proactivity, in order to prioritize their needs and provide unique solutions to problems.
- Own the Stakeholder Experience by liaising with diverse Helpdesks (for troubleshooting assistance), product partners (both certified through the client and third-parties), and Quality Engineering teams.
- Coordinate regular calls with the client, for refills and upgrades to product accessories.
- Process both client-generated and internally generated service request tickets, within specified delivery times.
- Administrative support to certify client details, and alter any incorrect information within our stakeholder’s client database.
- Bachelors’ Degree in any field
- Minimum of a year’s experience in a Customer Support or client facing role, preferably in a multi-national environment.
- Close familiarity with Computers and Digital Network configurations. Including advanced level working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adaptable to working alongside the time zone and calendar of local stakeholders.
- Required Language Thresholds:
- Norwegian (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
- English (B2: Independent User Level)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Well rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian IT Support Agent in sunny Athens!
€13000 - 22000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Norwegian language skillset, for a Customer Service or an IT support job in Athens, Greece. Do ...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking Customer Support in Sunny Athens, Greece
€Relocation assistance, bonuses, company events etc.
Are you fluent in German ready to start a new career in Athens? Then we have a sunny opportunity for you with diverse brands such as Facebook, Netflix, and Pandora. Wh...25 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Support to Lisbon, Accommodation Included
€Relocation Assistance, Accommmodation, Health Insurance, Language courses etc.
Are you looking for valuable work experience in Lisbon? We are offering German speakers the opportunity to join one of the largest companies in the customer support fi...16 days ago
- Finnish Speaking Customer Support Representative To Sunny Cyprus
Live and work in synny Cyprus Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our client's young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! Our client i...12 days ago
- Urdu Speaking Client Support Agent to sunny Cyprus!
Our client is an award winning forex and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. They are currently look...16 days ago