Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have a great interest for IT? Do you speak Norwegian fluently and would like to move to Dublin?
As a Technical Support Analyst you will resolve remote users’ IT problems by means of a first time fix or by dispatching for on-site support. The Technical Support Analyst responds to clients requiring technical support. Contacts reach the analyst via telephone, call handling systems or e-mail. All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns on request.
Why work in Dublin?
Dublin has both an international feel and a special magic to it, so you will not have a shortage of new things to see and experience. One of the special features in Dublin is the fact that even though you live in the heart of the city, you are only a half an hour away from some of the most beautiful landscapes and scenery. Ireland is full of opportunities for an outdoorsy lifestyle. In addition to all the exciting things you can to outdoors, there is plenty of other activities in the city. There is a vibrant nightlife, good restaurants and entertainment locations, events, spas - you name it!
- Validate and diagnose customer issues
- Provide the customer with a solution through information gathering analytical troubleshooting, problem research or to route or escalate the call to the appropriate resolution group
- Management of calls to agreed service levels
Your daily tasks
- Work with IT Support towards the Norwegian market
- Answer contacts promptly and professionally
- Log/Validate all contacts Call Handling Database
- Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
- Work to achieve individual and team goals
- Mentor new hires
- Live documentation validation
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
- Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately
- Provide support to multiple desks
The ideal candidate has previous experience in effectively coping with a fast-paced, high-pressure role in a constantly changing business environment. You will be customer orientated, enthusiastic, courteous assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
We are looking for someone with a strongly team-focus with excellent customer service, telephone, oral and written skills. You will be analytical with good trouble shooting skills, flexible and willing to work variable shift patterns. Preferably the suitable candidate will
also have a technical aptitude and a basic understanding of various hardware, software and Microsoft.
The client offers
- Good relocation package with hotel the first 2 weeks and paid back flights.
- Career path ladder
- Gym membership
- Free shuttlebus service
- Free staff parking
- Fun budget
- Health insurance
- Events with company and international career
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent to Malaga
€0 - 0
We are currently looking for customer service employee to beautiful Benalmadena, Malaga in Spain for our international client. Are you interested in living and working...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent to sunny Lisbon!
Are you looking for valuable work experience abroad in Lisbon? We are offering Norwegian speakers the opportunity to join one of the largest companies in the customer ...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agents to Stockholm, Sweden!
Are you looking for new challenges in Sweden? Our client Plantasjen is searching for their next customer service genius! If you want to work in a small team with high ...2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Agent to vibrant Riga!
€14000 - 25000
Do you speak fluent Norwegian? Would you like to join our client in Riga and be part of their team with a friendly atmosphere and excellent growth opportunities? If so...about 2 months ago