Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Do you have a passion for customer care? Then we have the right job for you!
As a Sales Representative your role is, together with your team, to handle the customers inquiry with empathy and efficiency. Via phone, email and chat your job is to guide customers and follow through until a resolution is reached. You are customer service oriented and can always maintain professionalism and you’re able to remain calm under stress. Besides speaking your native language (Norwegian) you are also fluent in English.
- Fluent language skills in Norwegian and advanced proficiency in English
- Good general computer knowledge
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible when it comes to working shifts
- Available in Athens or to relocate to Athens
Relocation package, including paid flight to Athens, pickup from the airport and 2 weeks of paid accommodation in a hotel + A support team to make your relocation as smooth as possible, including help in finding an apartment
- A highly attractive salary package, twice the average Greek salary
- Paid training in state-of-the-art facilities
- Bonus after training
- Bonus 3 times a year (Christmas/Easter/Summer)
- Monthly performance bonus
- On-site canteen
- Discounts for employees all over Athens
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- A very international working environment
- In-house doctor and medical insurance
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
About the company
The Company is now looking to strengthen their Nordic teams and are looking forward to you joining their award-winning organization. They are an industry leader in providing customer care through various channels and view their employees as the strongest asset to maintain and develop the company’s culture! They work hard but also know that a happy employee is a productive employee. For re-charging, new experiences and adventures, Athens is a city that stands out. So join today and invest in your growth!
Working in Athens
Athens is in the southern part of the Greece on the Mediterranean coast, surrounded by mountains on three sides. About half of all Greeks live in or around the city. Athens is one of the world's oldest cities, and together with Rome there are no cities that have so much documented history related to them. Athens has grown into a big city with over three million inhabitants and is a perfect destination if you love culture, history and a warm climate.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Want to apply? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it with the desired position and location.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Speaking Sales Developer to Barcelona
€0 - 0
Are you a native Swedish speaker and a natural within sales and dream to live in sunny Barcelona? As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for id...about 15 hours ago
- Swedish speaking Inside Sales Representative to Malaga, Spain
€0 - 0
Do you enjoy sales, love to focus on goals and hit budgets? And speak Swedish as your native language? Then, keep reading! If you're a bold, strong-minded, eager to le...about 15 hours ago
- Dutch speaking Sales & Marketing Consultant in Barcelona
€0 - 0
Our client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working i...9 days ago
- Danish speaking Sales Agent - Malaga
€0 - 22000
Looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a young international and dynamic environment? Our client is looking for candidates with sound business acumen, ...22 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Business Developer for Game Company to Nottingham, UK
If you are into Games and speak Swedish then we have the dream job for you here! Are you excited by the idea of finding and talking to small business owners and learni...2 days ago