Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Norwegian speaking Service Desk Agent to beautiful Budapest|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Are you a service-minded Norwegian speaker looking to work for one of the world’s largest IT firms in Budapest? Then please read on!
Your employer is one of the world's leading IT professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. We are all over the world, representing the company within Europe with 16 offices. We are an outstanding participant of the Hungarian SSC (Shared Service Center) market since 2008 providing multilingual IT services with almost 1000 employees.
Living in Budapest is pretty great. Expats in Hungary can expect to pay less for food, medicines and cosmetics, and monthly public transport costs and average rent are considerably lower than many countries. Value for money and the opportunity to live well whilst saving money are some of the best reasons to work in Hungary, and you will find the people to be welcoming and accommodating!
- Resolving IT issues of our clients, act as first point of contact for the customer (Level 1 IT support)
- Handling end-user calls and web queries via tools, phone and email
- Documentation and precise administration, logging of calls on the ticketing tool
- Delegation of problems which cannot be resolved on first level to the competent Level 2 teams
- Keep the user informed, own and follow-up ongoing cases
- Maintaining and improving customer satisfaction level
- Advanced or native in Norwegian language and you have upper-intermediate English language skills
- Experienced in any customer service – experience gained in IT Help Desk/ customer support role is an advantage but NOT a MUST
- A university graduate - fresh graduates are welcome!
- You have willing-to-learn attitude & customer focus mindset
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Flexible, multitasking, dynamic personality, team player attitude
- You have logical thinking, good problem solving skills
- Open for working in shifts
The company offers:
- Competitive salary package + Annual bonus system + Cafeteria package
- In-house trainings
- Company insurance
- Language course reimbursement
- Free medical services (Medicover)
- All You can Move Sportpass + other discount fitness options
- Home office option from Hungary
- 40h work week, no weekend work required
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish-speaking Customer Service Agent to beautiful Malta!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SWEDISH-SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS TO WORK IN MALTA! Are you a problem solver, an excellent communicator, and a people person? If so, we are...2 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Support Agent to Gothenburg
€20000 - 38000
Norwegian-speaking customer support agent to Samsung customer service Are you a positive and pleasant person who is enticed by being able to offer customers a world-cl...2 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Team Leader to Athens
Do you dream of living in Greece and working in an exciting Team Leader position where you will gain international experience and new experiences? This is your chance ...2 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Support Agents to Crete
€0 - 0
Ready for a new Adventure in Greece? We are looking for Norwegian Speakers to join us in Crete! Want to work with customer service for world known brands? Our client...3 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Front Office Service Advisors
€20000 - 28000
Norwegian Front Office Service Advisor Our client is an international market-leading global provider of credit management services with more than 10,000 dedicated prof...24 days ago