Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you analytical, a team player and can bring the best out of people? Do you speak Norwegian and are looking to lead and motivate a team of talented Customer Service Agents to ensure they provide extraordinary customer service?
They are looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to their big iGaming client in Malta! This individual will be intuitive and resourceful, ensuring that they provide the best player experience. This person will also be a self starter and be constantly looking for ways to improve customer service practices and player journeys. Is this you?
Why work in Malta?
There is no doubt that Malta is a popular and attractive destination for Scandinavians who are looking for the sun and the good life. There are many advantages to living in Malta. Among other things, it is very easy to rent an apartment. Malta is also a very safe country, and according to Eurostat, Malta has only 0.3% criminal incidents per 1.000 inhabitant. It is of course also hard to beat 300 days of sunshine a year! For people who love warmth, the Malta summer is almost perfect. English is also the official language of Malta, which means that one can integrate themselves and understand other people easily. All health care costs in Malta are free, and as long as you are employed by a business you get full support if something should happen to you – pretty awesome!
Moving to Malta gives you the opportunity to experience both City and beach at the same time. Here you can wander around Valletta and experience the lovely little streets, which can commemorate the Italian architecture at its best. At the same time, you have many great bathing facilities just a short bus ride away. If you like to go shopping, Sliema is the place! The beautiful town of Sliema is located along the coast with views across the harbour Bay to Valletta, right between Valletta and St.Julian's. Here it is stuffed with good cafes, restaurants, pubs and shopping opportunities.
What will you get up to day to day?
- Hire staff with the aim of establishing a proactive team functioning with high standards
- Forecast future workload and propose staffing plans to Head of Customer Service and Support Operations Manager
- Coach and develop staff on their work for continuous improvement of individual results
- Review quality and efficiency of their staff and arrange regular personal development meetings
- Schedule and coordinate the team along with other CS language teams when necessary
- Report and analyse team performance on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Plan and organise motivational activities
- Ensure Compliance and Responsible Gaming procedures are adhered to by everyone
- Responsible for Chat and Email service lines ensuring they adhere to pre-agreed opening times with Brand Teams
- Effectively manage the team, ensuring effective use of resource
- Ensure all activities are carried out on-brand and to a high standard, whilst maintaining the company high standards for fairness and integrity
- Ensure team members understand how to meet performance expectations and provide ongoing support
- Develops short term improvement plans for individuals with clearly defined measures of success
- Extensive knowledge in Customer Service via email and live chat
- Preferred Sports Betting and iGaming industry knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to motivate others
- Ability to work in a proactive manner, positive attitude with attention to detail
- A strong customer service ethic
- Able to work on a shift basis
They put a lot of trust in every individual, they know that if we get the tools and space to do what they do best, they will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why they have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that you need to be able to recharge your batteries once in a while, this is the reason why they want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
- Norwegian speaking job for a car enthusiast in Manila
€0 - 0
Are you ready for a new exciting adventure?! We are looking for a Norwegian speaking person that wants to move to the Philippines for at least one year to work with cu...14 days ago
- Norwegian customer support agent in iGaming on sunny Malta!
€20000 - 26000
We are looking for a Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent for our client in Malta! Do you have interest or experience with customer service? Are you looking to re...16 days ago
- Norwegian Account Strategist for Marketing in Barcelona!
€20000 - 35000
We are looking for an ambitious Norwegian Account strategist to Sunny Barcelona! Are you passionate about the web and new technologies? If you are technical, creative,...about 1 month ago
- German Writing Enthusiast wanted in Malta for a big iGaming company
Are you a writing enthusiast and do you want to kick-start your career for a big iGaming company? Then we are looking for you! The Role In this role, you will be creat...8 days ago