Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you dream of living in Greece and working in an exciting Team Leader position where you will gain international experience and new experiences?
This is your chance to not only become a member of our great multicultural customer, but also have the best time of your life in Greece! Right now, we are looking for Norwegian-speaking people who want to work with the management of a customer service team, experience something new and obtain international work experience. You will work towards the Norwegian market and the customer is looking for you with a twinkle in your eye and a commitment to providing good service!
Get to know your future workplace
The Company is now looking to strengthen their Nordic teams and are looking forward to you joining their award-winning organization. They are an industry leader in providing customer care through various channels and view their employees as the strongest asset to maintain and develop the company’s culture! They work hard but also know that a happy employee is a productive employee. For re-charging, new experiences and adventures, Athens is a city that stands out. So join today and invest in your growth!
Why move to Athens?
Athens is in the southern part of the Greece on the Mediterranean coast, surrounded by mountains on three sides. About half of all Greeks live in or around the city. Athens is one of the world's oldest cities, and together with Rome there are no cities that have so much documented history related to them. Athens has grown into a big city with over three million inhabitants and is a perfect destination if you love culture, history and a warm climate.
As a Team Leader, your role along with your team, is to deal with customers' problems with empathy and efficiency. By phone, email and chat, you can help the customer solve problems with their products and follow up until a solution is reached. You are customer service oriented and can always maintain professionalism, and you are able to stay calm during stressful situations.
- You can speak and write Norwegian without any problems and master communicating English well
- Team Leader skills are a plus
- Good computer skills
- Ability to multitaskeptic, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience from customer service and/or IT support
- Ability to work shifts
- Possibility to move to Athens within a few weeks
The company offers
- Competitive pay
- Monthly bonus schemes for a good result
- Career development opportunities
- Extra paid for overtime, Sundays and national holidays in the country (75%)
- Fantastic Relocation package: Flights / Transfer from the airport / 2 weeks free residency
- Special discounts and other offers for employees
- Paid training and development
- Ongoing IT and competence development from specialists to keep you up to date
- 2 extra salaries per year (Christmas/Easter-summer)
- Health insurance is arranged and paid for by the employer
- On-site canteen
- International, multicultural and modern working environment
- In-house doctors and exam center
- Vaccine assistance if desired
- Free language courses to learn Greek
- They also offer: group work, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc.
Is this interesting to you? Apply today and get your dream job in Athens, Greece!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Support to Athens
Are you Norwegian native or fluent with strong English communication skills? Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in historic Athens? We have the...6 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Content Reviewer to Barcelona
We are looking for a Norwegian speaker to join out client in Barcelona, within customer support! As a Customer Support Agent, you will play a crucial role in an import...24 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking IT Advisor to Athens, Greece!
Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Do you have a passion for technology? Then we have the right job fo...24 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Service Agent to beautiful Riga
€0 - 200000
Would you like to join our client in Riga and be part of their team with a friendly atmosphere and excellent growth opportunities? If so, then you should apply! Why ...6 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Media Monitoring Specialist
Are you ready for new adventures? Do you have a strong urge to develop your career abroad? Are you detail-oriented, and do you have good communication skills in Norweg...6 days ago