Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Norwegian speaking Technical Support Agent to Dublin|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Dublin Technical Support|
|Salary||20000 - 21000|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Do you have a great interest for IT? Do you speak Norwegian fluently and would like to move to Dublin?
As a Technical Support Analyst you will resolve remote users’ IT problems by means of a first time fix or by dispatching for on-site support. The Technical Support Analyst responds to clients requiring technical support. Contacts reach the analyst via telephone, call handling systems or e-mail. All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns on request.
Why work in Dublin?
Dublin has both an international feel and a special magic to it, so you will not have a shortage of new things to see and experience. One of the special features in Dublin is the fact that even though you live in the heart of the city, you are only a half an hour away from some of the most beautiful landscapes and scenery. Ireland is full of opportunities for an outdoorsy lifestyle. In addition to all the exciting things you can to outdoors, there is plenty of other activities in the city. There is a vibrant nightlife, good restaurants and entertainment locations, events, spas - you name it!
- · Validate and diagnose customer issues
- · Provide the customer with a solution through information gathering analytical troubleshooting, problem research or to route or escalate the call to the appropriate resolution group
- · Management of calls to agreed service levels
Your daily tasks
- Work with IT Support towards the Norwegian market
- Answer contacts promptly and professionally
- Log/Validate all contacts Call Handling Database
- Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
- Work to achieve individual and team goals
- Mentor new hires
- Live documentation validation
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
- Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately
- Provide support to multiple desks
The ideal candidate has previous experience in effectively coping with a fast-paced, high-pressure role in a constantly changing business environment. You will be customer orientated, enthusiastic, courteous assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
We are looking for someone with a strongly team-focus with excellent customer service, telephone, oral and written skills. You will be analytical with good trouble shooting skills, flexible and willing to work variable shift patterns. Preferably the suitable candidate will
also have a technical aptitude and a basic understanding of various hardware, software and Microsoft.
The client offers
- Good relocation package with hotel the first 2 weeks and paid back flights.
- Career path ladder
- Gym membership
- Free shuttlebus service
- Free staff parking
- Fun budget
- Health insurance
- Events with company and international career
Ref: Dublin Technical Support
- Norwegian speaking Technical Support Agent to Lisbon
Would you like to develop a career as a Technical support for one of the worlds biggest IT-Companies? Our client Our client are a renowned global IT service and consul...3 days ago
- Want to work as a Norwegian speaking Technical Support Agent from Valencia?
€0 - 17000
Are you looking for new adventures and a job within IT- and Customer Support? Do you speak Norwegian and is located in Valencia without a job? Look here! About your fu...13 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support to sunny Barcelona!
Do you have a passion for first class customer service and want to work in Barcelona? Then this is your shot! About the company Out client consists of teams that work ...about 2 months ago
- Technical Support Agent to Tallinn, Estonia!
€18000 - 20000
Our client creates digital advantage for businesses and society.They are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. T...about 2 months ago