Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Norwegian Speaking Travel Agent to Helsingborg|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
.Are you a fluent Norwegian speaker, with experience in GDS and the travel industry? Are you looking for your next job and would like to explore the option of working in stunning Helsingborg? Then we would like to hear from you!
What you will do in this role
Join one of the world’s leading Business Travel organizations. You will deliver customer care to business travelers embarking on world-wide travel, finding solutions for flight, hotels, train-travel and beyond before and during their business trips. Your help will ensure they fly with ease, arrive fresh for meetings, and get back home on-time for their family and friends.
To succeed in this role you have
Working knowledge of Travel GDS System such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre, and will have experience in the travel, airline, hospitality or similar.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in Norwegian/Swedish or Danish (with good English skills) – role will require inbound, outbound (callbacks), and email communications.
· Excellent telephone skills, including a professional demeanor portrayed to customers demonstrated through ability to ask probing questions, ability to communicate with sense of urgency.
· Strong listening skills: active listening; able to appreciate the context of the business traveler’s experience
· Ability to develop valuable and long-lasting relationships with business customers
· Passion for travel / experience with travel
· Solutions mindset to find the right solution for the customer (e.g., consultative skills), while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer
· Ability to anticipate customer needs and display empathy, proactive recommendations & urgency.
Experience, Education, and Certification
· 2 year GDS experience (Amadeus (pref), Galileo, Sabre, Worldspan, Apollo or other industry-recognized platform) (required)
· Corporate or Leisure travel industry experience with international booking experience
If this ticks all your boxes, then we would like to hear from you today! Send us your CV and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries
- Danish Speaking Travel Agent to Malaga or Alicante!
Are you motivated by providing good customer experiences and finding solutions? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in Málaga or Alicante. We are looking for expe...26 days ago
- Danish speaking Junior Travel Agent to Helsingborg, Sweden
Are you a recent graduate in the travel and tourism industry? Or do you have several years of experience, but are looking for a new challenge? Now you have the chance ...26 days ago
- Danish-speaking Customer Advisor to Barcelona for Travel Industry
€0 - 50000
Are you a people-person looking for a new challenge under the Spanish sun? We are looking for Danish-speaking Customer Support Agents for the travel industry in Barcel...5 days ago
- Lithuanian speaking Customer Support Agents to Greece | Free Relocation Package Included
€0 - 2000
Are you fluent in Lithuanian and ready to start a new career in Athens? Then we have a sunny opportunity for you as a Customer Support Agent. The company The Company ...14 days ago