Get similar jobs by email Register →
1st Line Norwegian Speaking IT Customer Support Specialist
Our Client is a huge Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia! They are seeking a 1st Line IT Customer Support Specialist to join their existing Scandinavian team! Working as part of a dedicated Norwegian speaking support team this role will involve supporting customers using our client's IT software! The successful candidate will be responsible for providing helpdesk support and guidance to customers based in Norway.
Required skills: Some customer service experience, excellent communication skills, personality, mature and professional attitude, interest in and basic aptitude for I. T.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Study the customer’s business logics and technical environment.
- Have very good Norwegian language skills (both written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine enthusiasm towards a career in IT Be an experienced computer user.
- Have previous working experience and/or education in IT support area but this can also be trained so don't worry!
- Have solution oriented mindset and ability to prioritize your tasks.
- Finally, and most importantly you need to be a good listener with a positive attitude.
Our client promises to support you with these benefits:
- Finding a place to live and signing a rental contract
- Flights out to Estonia
- Moving your belongings to Estonia
- Picking you up upon arrival
- Handling all immigration and registration formalities – getting you Estonian identification documents
- Organizing an internet connection set up in your new home
- Helping you to find a family doctor Our client in Estonia will pay for your services – you do not have to pay anything.
- Gym allowance
- Free public Transport to and from work
- Massages at work
- No uniform
- Amazing office space
- Working alongside other Norwegians
- Great salary and comfortable living
- Healthy living plan
- It can happen that your job requires travelling outside Estonia and Tallinn now and then
- Regular health checks with sick leave compensation from the first day.
- Opportunity to be engaged in different projects.
- Working in big and international company where you have all the possibilities to grow and learn
Working with our client in Tallinn, Estonia!
Tallinn has become a hub for IT companies all over the world and our client has set up an offshore office to provide exceptional support to customers! Tallinn is a great city and has developed rapidly over the last 10 years. The life style is cheaper than Scandinavian, and this role promises a great salary for a comfortable life! There are many places for shopping, great nightlife, and excellent architecture. Live in a great neighborhood alongside other Norwegians as our client promises to make you feel very welcome!
To apply for this role please send your English CV to mads@nordicjobsworldwide. com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Seeking Norwegian Customer Service Agent to beautiful Cyprus!
€0 - 0
Are you looking to make your next career move abroad? Do you have an empathetic and service-minded personality? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Cypru...about 1 month ago
- Finnish, German and Norwegian Service Desk IT Supporter Inhouse for IT Soloution Brand in Tallinn
€0 - 16000
Our Client is a huge Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia! They are currently seeking a 1st Line IT Customer Support Specialist to join th...3 months ago
- Norwegian IT Support Agent in Athens!
€17000 - 22000
Description Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Norwegian language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you s...about 2 months ago
- Seeking Customer Service Consultant to sunny Malta!
Customer Service Consultatnt for the Norwegian department of customer serviceCome on! Our client is based on Malta and a member of the EU. They offer a large selection...26 days ago
- Do you speak Norwegian and would like to work in Greece?
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Norwegian language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Norwegi...23 days ago