Get similar jobs by email Register →
1st Line Norwegian Speaking IT Customer Support Specialist
Our Client is a huge Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia! They are seeking a 1st Line IT Customer Support Specialist to join their existing Scandinavian team! Working as part of a dedicated Norwegian speaking support team this role will involve supporting customers using our client's IT software! The successful candidate will be responsible for providing helpdesk support and guidance to customers based in Norway.
Required skills: Some customer service experience, excellent communication skills, personality, mature and professional attitude, interest in and basic aptitude for I. T.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Study the customer’s business logics and technical environment.
- Have very good Norwegian language skills (both written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine enthusiasm towards a career in IT Be an experienced computer user.
- Have previous working experience and/or education in IT support area but this can also be trained so don't worry!
- Have solution oriented mindset and ability to prioritize your tasks.
- Finally, and most importantly you need to be a good listener with a positive attitude.
Our client promises to support you with these benefits:
- Finding a place to live and signing a rental contract
- Flights out to Estonia
- Moving your belongings to Estonia
- Picking you up upon arrival
- Handling all immigration and registration formalities – getting you Estonian identification documents
- Organizing an internet connection set up in your new home
- Helping you to find a family doctor Our client in Estonia will pay for your services – you do not have to pay anything.
- Gym allowance
- Free public Transport to and from work
- Massages at work
- No uniform
- Amazing office space
- Working alongside other Norwegians
- Great salary and comfortable living
- Healthy living plan
- It can happen that your job requires travelling outside Estonia and Tallinn now and then
- Regular health checks with sick leave compensation from the first day.
- Opportunity to be engaged in different projects.
- Working in big and international company where you have all the possibilities to grow and learn
Working with our client in Tallinn, Estonia!
Tallinn has become a hub for IT companies all over the world and our client has set up an offshore office to provide exceptional support to customers! Tallinn is a great city and has developed rapidly over the last 10 years. The life style is cheaper than Scandinavian, and this role promises a great salary for a comfortable life! There are many places for shopping, great nightlife, and excellent architecture. Live in a great neighborhood alongside other Norwegians as our client promises to make you feel very welcome!
To apply for this role please send your English CV to mads@nordicjobsworldwide. com
- Norwegian Technical Support Analyst
€20000 - 34000
We are looking for YOU who speak Norwegian to an exciting position in Dublin! As a technical support analyst, you will work on resolving remote users ' IT issues using...3 months ago
- Norwegian Technical Support to Dublin
Vi ser nå etter deg som har et ønske om å skaffe seg internasjonal arbeidserfaring i en av Europas vakreste byer, Dublin! Har du erfaring fra IT support eller kundeser...5 days ago
- German Technical Customer Service Rep - Amsterdam
€1600 - 1700 per month + Pension Plan & Many More
German Speakers are wanted for a German Customer Service job here in Amsterdam - The Cultural Capital of Europe! How does working with the world's #1 customer experien...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Technical Consultant to Brno, Czech Republic
€Relocation Package + Attractive salary
Do you want to make a career in IT? We are looking for you who want to be part of a fantastic team in Brno, Czech Republic! Our partner in the Czech Republic offers tr...3 months ago