Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for YOU who speak Norwegian to an exciting position in Dublin!
As a technical support analyst, you will work on resolving remote users ' IT issues using a first-time repair or by submitting onsite support. You will receive clients that need technical support by phone, call handling systems or email. To work in this position, we want you to be willing to work on variable skifts patterns on request.
Why travel to Dublin?
Dublin offers both an international feel, while the city has its charming Irish character-you won't have a lack of new things to see and experience. What's so amazing about Dublin is that even if you live in the heart of the city, you're only half an hour away from some of the most beautiful natural landscapes. In addition to many opportunities for an outdoor lifestyle, there are many activities in the city as well. It's a vibrant night life, great restaurants, events and spas.
Information about your future work space
The company is the world's leading end-to-end IT service business, serving nearly 6000 private and public customers from a variety of industries in 70 countries. The company's technology, their global talent and comprehensive partner network help customers leverage the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide digital transformation journeys.
- Validating and diagnosing customer problems
- Provide customer with a solution by collecting information about the issue or passing the call to the correct team
- Manage calls at a specific service level
- Respond to inquiries quickly and professionally
- Log/Confirm all requests in the database
- Solve customer problems using relevant tools and systems
- Manage all calls and provide regular updates to customers
- Conduct inquiries to defined timeframes
- Work to achieve individual and collective goals
- To comply with/complete ad-hoc requests or tasks
- Be a mentor to new hires
- Quality assurance that standards are observed in both calls and inquiries
- Protecting confidential and sensitive information and materials
- Maintain strict adherence to license, copyright and trademark law
- Monitor ticket queues and handle this correctly
- Provide support for multiple desktops
Candidate Profile:D an ideal candidate has previous experience in managing a fast and stressful role in an ever-changing business environment. You are customer-oriented, enthusiastic, polite to customers and motivated to take responsibility for both customer engagement and problem solving. We're looking for someone with a strong team focus with great customer service and phone capabilities. The appropriate candidate has a technical competence and a basic understanding of various hardware and software and Microsoft. It is desirable that you have experience with technical support, as well as delivering front-line service directly to customers in an international company.
- Customer service
- Experience communicating to customers
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to follow specific processes and procedures
- Experience with process-controlled environment
- Ability to identify problems
- Ability to apply analytical and investigative skills to solve customer problems
- Communicate knowledge to others
- Adapt to a changing environment
- Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of "Printer hardware"
- Local network knowledge
- Knowledge of Remote Access tools
The company offers
- Move Package
- Career development
- GYM Membership
- Free shuttle bus
- Free parking space for employees
- Budget for social activities
Does this sound interesting? Send me your English CV to mads@nordicjobsworldwide. com
call like 97669297 for questions regarding the post.
Feel free to visit www. nordicjobsworldwide. com to see an overview of all our vacant positions worldwide!
- Norwegian Technical Service Consultant
€12000 - 26000
1st Line Norwegian Speaking IT Customer Support Specialist Our Client is a huge Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia! They are seeking a 1...2 months ago
- Norwegian job in IT Support
€23000 - 24000
What are we looking for? Here we find ourselves looking for Norwegian speaker with a good level of English to join the IT Support team with our client based in Kildare...3 months ago
- Norwegian IT Support Agent - North Dublin
€23000 - 24000
Norwegian IT Support agent wanted for one of the world’s leading customer experience driven outsourcing giants here in North Dublin, Ireland. We’re looking for near na...3 months ago
- Hiring Norwegian speaking IT Support Agents in Amsterdam
€0 - 0
Norsktalende Teknisk Support Associate søkes for vår kunde i Amsterdam! Har du alltid hatt en drøm om å jobbe med IT i hjertet av den vakre byen? Da er dette mulighete...13 days ago