Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona?
We are looking for Norwegian Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you who want to become part of a growing team that works with industry-leading technical solutions. Our partner is a major outsourcing company that works with world-famous brands in the technical sector. With over 8000 employees in 62 different destinations, the company is a perfect employer for those who want to develop and create a career in a large international company.
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. Our partner has offices 15 minutes from Camp Nou and a stone's throw from the beach! You work in a dynamic environment with many other German colleagues while experiencing the fine culture. Barcelona is a beautiful city and is the capital of the Catalonia region of Spain. The city is famous for its art and fine architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and the city has both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of many reasons that Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It is also no secret that Barcelona has a fantastic nightlife and good shopping opportunities
- Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone
- Respond to incoming calls and email from enterprise clients
- Manage effectively all incoming incidents in a customer service environment.
- Gather information from customers, troubleshoot technical and account issues
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal (Sales experience is a plus)
- The agent is a business consultant capable of understanding customer's business challenges and tailor a solution adapted to their need
- Confident at overcoming product objections
- Native Norwegian speaker with fluent English
- Great teammate
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability desired
- Ability to operate in high pressure situations
- Good technical skills and knowledge preferable
- Excellent communication skills.
What you will get
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (39 hours weekly)
- Indefinite contract
- Excellent, ongoing training and mentoring
- Relocation package
- Discount in language courses
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Barcelona for one of the leading companies in fashion
€20000 - 30000
For our Customer Service Center in Barcelona we are looking for Norwegian Agents. Our client’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization w...21 days ago
- Norwegian speakers customer support to vibrant Belfast!
€16000 - 21000
Do you dream of living in the capital of Northern Ireland? Belfast is for you ! Our client works in collaboration with one of the world's largest e-commerce and intern...21 days ago
- Dutch Technical Solutions Consultant in Barcelona
Dutch Technical Support Advisor in Barcelona Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job opportunity in the sunny city of Barcelona? Do you have an affinity wi...2 months ago
- Dutch Technical Support To beautiful Dublin
€Relocation Assistance, Attractive salary, Career Developement Opportunities etc.
Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a well-known IT company? If yes, we are looking for ...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Technical Support Agent to Amsterdam
Swedish speaking Technical Support Associate to Amsterdam We are seeking a Swedish-speaking Technical Support Associate for our customer in Amsterdam! Have you always ...3 months ago