Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona?
We are looking for Norwegian Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you who want to become part of a growing team that works with industry-leading technical solutions. Our partner is a major outsourcing company that works with world-famous brands in the technical sector. With over 8000 employees in 62 different destinations, the company is a perfect employer for those who want to develop and create a career in a large international company.
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. Our partner has offices 15 minutes from Camp Nou and a stone's throw from the beach! You work in a dynamic environment with many other German colleagues while experiencing the fine culture. Barcelona is a beautiful city and is the capital of the Catalonia region of Spain. The city is famous for its art and fine architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and the city has both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of many reasons that Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It is also no secret that Barcelona has a fantastic nightlife and good shopping opportunities
- Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone
- Respond to incoming calls and email from enterprise clients
- Manage effectively all incoming incidents in a customer service environment.
- Gather information from customers, troubleshoot technical and account issues
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal (Sales experience is a plus)
- The agent is a business consultant capable of understanding customer's business challenges and tailor a solution adapted to their need
- Confident at overcoming product objections
- Native Norwegian speaker with fluent English
- Great teammate
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability desired
- Ability to operate in high pressure situations
- Good technical skills and knowledge preferable
- Excellent communication skills.
What you will get
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (39 hours weekly)
- Indefinite contract
- Excellent, ongoing training and mentoring
- Relocation package
- Discount in language courses
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian speaking IT Support Agent in Barcelona
€0 - 0
Are you looking for new challenges ? Do you need a change? This role would be suitable for those interested in new technologies and an international environment. If yo...about 8 hours ago
- Danish Speaking Technical Advisor to Barcelona
Are you passionate about music, technology, and interested in working for us, one of the largest and most technologically advanced audio companies in the world? We are...2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Hardware Support Specialist to Lisbon!
About your future employer: Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. The techno...14 days ago
- Dutch speaking Customer Support Agent to sunny Barcelona
€17000 - 22000
Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job opportunity in the sunny city of Barcelona? Then this is your opportunity to kick-start your career! Barcelona, the...2 months ago
- German speaking Technical Support Advisor to Athens
€20000 - 200000
Are you a native German ready to start a new experience in the majestic Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Technical Support Advi...14 days ago