Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona?
We are looking for Norwegian Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you who want to become part of a growing team that works with industry-leading technical solutions. Our partner is a major outsourcing company that works with world-famous brands in the technical sector. With over 8000 employees in 62 different destinations, the company is a perfect employer for those who want to develop and create a career in a large international company.
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. Our partner has offices 15 minutes from Camp Nou and a stone's throw from the beach! You work in a dynamic environment with many other German colleagues while experiencing the fine culture. Barcelona is a beautiful city and is the capital of the Catalonia region of Spain. The city is famous for its art and fine architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and the city has both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of many reasons that Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It is also no secret that Barcelona has a fantastic nightlife and good shopping opportunities
- Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone
- Respond to incoming calls and email from enterprise clients
- Manage effectively all incoming incidents in a customer service environment.
- Gather information from customers, troubleshoot technical and account issues
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal (Sales experience is a plus)
- The agent is a business consultant capable of understanding customer's business challenges and tailor a solution adapted to their need
- Confident at overcoming product objections
- Native Norwegian speaker with fluent English
- Great teammate
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability desired
- Ability to operate in high pressure situations
- Good technical skills and knowledge preferable
- Excellent communication skills.
What you will get
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (39 hours weekly)
- Indefinite contract
- Excellent, ongoing training and mentoring
- Relocation package
- Discount in language courses
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Account Manager to Barcelona
If you are an Account Manager who wants to push on in your career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you! Our employees are open-mi...3 months ago
- Norwegian Technical Support to Dublin
Norwegian Technical Support Specialist in Dublin Are you a Norwegian native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within...3 months ago
- Nordic speaking customer support representative to a big Norwegian company!
€27000 - 34000
Our client is now looking for a Norwegian, Swedish or Danish Customer Service Agent to Sindelfingen, Germany. Are you a native or fluent Norwegian, Swedish or Danish s...3 months ago
- Norwegian to sunny Lisbon!
€14000 - 29000
We are looking for native Norwegian Speakers interested in working in Lisbon with Customer Support! About Our client: Is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Mana...3 months ago
- Dutch Technical Solutions Consultant in Barcelona
Dutch Technical Support Advisor in Barcelona Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job opportunity in the sunny city of Barcelona? Do you have an affinity wi...19 days ago