Get similar jobs by email Register →
Norwegian Technical Support Specialist in Dublin
- Are you a Norwegian native speaker ready for a challenge abroad?
- Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a well-known IT company?
- Would you like to work in Dublin, the lively capital of beautiful Ireland?
If yes, we are looking for you!
Why move to Dublin?
Dublin is the capital and largest city in Ireland and is famous for its Irish charm and cultural heritage. The city was recently voted the fourth most popular citytrip destination in Europe, and is considered to be one of the friendliest capital cities in the world. This is mainly because of the city's inhabitants; Dubliners are known to be friendly and humourous and it's easy to strike up a conversation with locals, which makes the atmosphere in Dublin warm and welcoming. Apart from a good dose of character, Dublin treasures history and art in its many museums, art galleries and historic sights, making it rich cultural centre in itself. And last but not least, Dublin is the perfect place for celebrating life over a pint of beer at one of the many city pubs!
About the position
For our client, a globally operating provider of digital solutions, we are currently recruiting Norwegian Technical Support Specialists.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for customers with technical problems and will provide them the best and most cost effective solutions. There is a strong focus on meeting required SLA and KPI’s related to the delivery of optimum remote solutions. Close liaison with various escalation teams will be a key task within the role.
The roles will suit enthusiastic candidates with some previous customer service experience and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Act as the primary country contact for customers on all escalations
- Handle telephone/web calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for customers
- Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally
- Co-ordinate all consumable calls in order to enable dispatch consumables to customers
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks as directed by Team Lead
- Validate customer details and requirements on data entry, categorize and deal with details appropriately
- Maintain accurate database information
- Obtain call closures details on all dispatched calls
- Previous experience in a similar customer support role is preferred
- A good and detailed knowledge of IT fundamentals (operating systems, desktop applications, networking, network protocols, etc.)
- Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support
- A strong aptitude and interest in developing detailed hardware knowledge to a specialist level
- Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations
- Can demonstrate effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfil basic position requirements, to become expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organisation
- Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organisation metric targets
- Flexibility with working time patterns which will need to align with in country requirements
- Highly resilient under pressure and adaptable to unforeseen work demands
- Fixed salary + variable pay + language bonus
- Relocation package (reimbursement for flight and hotel stay)
- On-site canteen with breakfast, lunch and snacks available
- Initial bank account set-up with monthly on-site support
- Daily bus service provided from Dublin city centre to office
- Fun, multicultural work environment with regular team activities
- Good career development opportunities
- Nordic speaking customer support representative to a big Norwegian company!
€27000 - 34000
Our client is now looking for a Norwegian, Swedish or Danish Customer Service Agent to Sindelfingen, Germany. Are you a native or fluent Norwegian, Swedish or Danish s...24 days ago
- Work in an English speaking country - Finnish Technical Support Specialists to join a global technology company in Dublin
Maailmanlaajuisesti tunnettu asiakasyrityksemme tarvitsee tekniseen asiakastukeensa nyt uutta suomenkielistä työvoimaa englanninkieliseen Dubliniin! Kumppanimme: Kumpp...about 9 hours ago
- Norwegian to sunny Lisbon!
€14000 - 29000
We are looking for native Norwegian Speakers interested in working in Lisbon with Customer Support! About Our client: Is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Mana...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Account Manager to Barcelona
If you are an Account Manager who wants to push on in your career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you! Our employees are open-mi...about 1 month ago