Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Norwegian to H&M in Barcelona|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||18000 - 25000|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for Norwegian speaking service-minded people to work with customer service for H&M!
H&M’s Global Customer Service is a multi-channel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue. We are present in all online markets, where we serve both online and store contacts from all brands within the H&M group. Today we are around 3000 employees and work at 11 locations all over the world..
Your main responsibility is to ensure that we are the Customer's First Choice, by offering the best possible customer service for H&M when dealing with telephone calls and emails. You will be serving our customers when they have questions regarding their orders, deliveries, payments or any other queries regarding their online shopping or store related queries. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of task and customers in your role.
The job of an H&M agent comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your list of tasks includes:
- Handle all customer complaints with interest and care
- Feedback the customers’ opinions back to the rest of the organization
- Continuously improve our processes by trying new ways to work
- Guide the customer in the conversation
- Native level of Norwegian, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of English
- You are structured, accurate and precise in your work
- Take own initiative and you find information if you need it
- Are a team player but also comfortable working independently
- Can cope with high workload
We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
- Open working spaces close to Barcelona city centre
- Free coffee, fruits, juices etc.
- Celebrations, parties and a day off on your birthday!
- 30 % discount in H&M group
- Working hours Monday to Sunday 8:00-21:00 (5 days a week, rotational shifts)
- Start date: 14.10.2019 - preferably you can be in Barcelona about one week prior to the start.
- Deadline to apply: 16.09.2019
Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary! Want to apply? Send your English CV to email@example.com already today!
- Norwegian Account Manager to Barcelona
If you are an Account Manager who wants to push on in your career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you! Our employees are open-mi...2 months ago
- Norwegian to sunny Lisbon!
€14000 - 29000
We are looking for native Norwegian Speakers interested in working in Lisbon with Customer Support! About Our client: Is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Mana...about 2 months ago
- Want to work in Belfast within Customer Service? Do you speak Norwegian or Danish?
€0 - 0
Vår klient ser nå etter Norsktalende kandidater som ønsker å jobbe med en av verdens største e-handel og e-betalingsselskaper. I Belfast arbeider du i et Norsk team og...about 2 months ago
- H&M French Customer Care to Barcelona
Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for French speaki...2 months ago