Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Norwegian to H&M in Barcelona|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||18000 - 25000|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for Norwegian speaking service-minded people to work with customer service for H&M!
H&M’s Global Customer Service is a multi-channel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue. We are present in all online markets, where we serve both online and store contacts from all brands within the H&M group. Today we are around 3000 employees and work at 11 locations all over the world..
Your main responsibility is to ensure that we are the Customer's First Choice, by offering the best possible customer service for H&M when dealing with telephone calls and emails. You will be serving our customers when they have questions regarding their orders, deliveries, payments or any other queries regarding their online shopping or store related queries. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of task and customers in your role.
The job of an H&M agent comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your list of tasks includes:
- Handle all customer complaints with interest and care
- Feedback the customers’ opinions back to the rest of the organization
- Continuously improve our processes by trying new ways to work
- Guide the customer in the conversation
- Native level of Norwegian, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of English
- You are structured, accurate and precise in your work
- Take own initiative and you find information if you need it
- Are a team player but also comfortable working independently
- Can cope with high workload
We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
- Open working spaces close to Barcelona city centre
- Free coffee, fruits, juices etc.
- Celebrations, parties and a day off on your birthday!
- 30 % discount in H&M group
- Working hours Monday to Sunday 8:00-21:00 (5 days a week, rotational shifts)
- Start date: 14.10.2019 - preferably you can be in Barcelona about one week prior to the start.
- Deadline to apply: 16.09.2019
Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary! Want to apply? Send your English CV to email@example.com already today!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Barcelona for one of the leading companies in fashion
€20000 - 30000
For our Customer Service Center in Barcelona we are looking for Norwegian Agents. Our client’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization w...3 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Support agent to seaview office in Malta
€20000 - 23000
Ønsker du å jobbe i IGaming-industrien og bygge din karriere innen kundeservice? Vår klient ser etter Norsktalende som ønsker å flytte til Malta! Om selskapet Vår klie...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Technical Support to Barcelona
€18000 - 20000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for Swedish Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after yo...18 days ago
- Customer Service in Barcelona (German)
€17000 - 20000
The Company. Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working ...2 months ago
- Customer Service in Barcelona (Norwegian)
€19000 - 22000
The Company. This French BPO company works with reputed worldwide brands and keeps growing at a fast pace. For Getaround, one of their partners, they are looking for h...2 months ago