Get similar jobs by email Register →
· Sampling and analysis of blend samples, intermediates, in process samples, raw materials, swabs, packaging components and finished products.
· Involvement in stability testing and preparation of samples for stability studies.
· Involvement in trial batches (weighing of materials, blending, sieve analysis etc.).
· Assisting in the smooth operation of the laboratory function including waste disposal and laboratory ordering and laboratory housekeeping.
· Involvement in trials for new products and process improvements.
· Filing and retrieval of retains.
· Documentation scanning.
· Support and assist the department as required.
· Hold a relevant 3rd level science qualification.
· Have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a pharmaceutical laboratory environment.
· Previous New Product Introduction work experience would be an advantage.
· Experience in HPLC and GLP is essential.
· Working knowledge of cGMP.
· Strong analytical abilities.
NPI, Lab, South Tipp, Waterford, Pharma, New Product Introduction, HPLC, chemist, validation, Tipperary, Kilkenny, Job, Jobs