Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||On-board Logistics Planner|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Date Posted||8 months ago|
On-board Logistics Planner
£20K - £25K depending on experience
6 months FTC
Full time - Fareham
Our client; a global company within the airline sector is looking for someone to join their team near Heathrow Airport. This person will be responsible for the stowage and equipment packing plans, to enable the safe, correct and efficient loading, and delivery of the in flight customer proposition.
- Co-ordinates the development of aircraft stowage plans within a defined area of responsibility for any change to in-flight product, and/or customer proposition through liaison with relevant stakeholders.
- Approves proposals for changes to the customer proposition
- Ensures effectiveness and legality of stowage plans.
- Responsible for continuously improving the delivery of product to customers
- Ensures the effectiveness of in flight service routines
- Respond to feedback from Cabin Crew and Caterers
- Works with colleagues and stakeholders in provision of ad-hoc analysis
- Ensures the continuous development and learning of the Onboard Logistics Function
- Participates in new aircraft working groups to ensure that galley plans are appropriate to allow the delivery of current and future in-flight product.
- Work with key stakeholders to evaluate weight-reduction opportunities, reducing fuel cost.
- Able to multitask and prioritise
- Project management skills
- Highly developed analytical skills
- IT systems knowledge is required
- Experience in using galley planning system or related application would be ideal
- Knowledge of aircraft configurations would be ideal
- Knowledge of airline industry would be ideal
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...about 1 year ago
- Dutch Transport Planning Lead
€40000 - 45000
We now have a dynamic logistics role open for people with a background in transportation to join a major FMCG's European team here in Prague. Main Tasks Analyse custom...about 2 years ago