Get similar jobs by email Register →
You are interested in working for a fast-growing and inspiring company? You are creative and love writing? Travelling is your passion? Then you are our man/woman!
UNIQ is a unique and innovative company, which currently has 150 employees. We like to see ourselves as a family, who are working together to build a successful future for all our different platforms and blogs. Our commitment and passion as a team has not gone unrecognised in the local community. In 2016, we won a prize for being the “best start-up company” in the North Rhine-Westphalia region of Germany. Our most successful site, our travel blog Urlaubsguru.de, appropriately has its headquarters directly opposite Dortmund airport. The same building is home to many of UNIQ’s other projects too, including “Holidayguru” blogs for several European countries, Schnäppchenfee (fashion), Captain Kreuzfahrt (cruise ship holidays), Mein Haustier (pets) and Prinz Sportlich (sports).
To enhance the team of Holidayguru.dk in our office in Germany, we are looking for:
Online Editor Holidayguru Denmark (m/f)
As an Online Editor Holidayguru Denmark (m/f) for our project Holidayguru.dk you are part of the danish team and together with the team among other things responsible for the editorial content on the blog.
- Editorial support and further development of the blog
- Research and preparation of editorial content according to the Deal Research System
- Interaction on social media platforms, blogs and in communities
- Design and implementation of social media campaigns
- Maintaining, building and expanding partner managements
Our ideal applicant is one of a kind, genuine and full of motivation to live the shared dreams of an awesome team - basically UNIQ!
- BA in Journalism, Tourism, Languages or similar would be of advantage
- Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written, in Danish
- Practical experience in Public Relations would be preferred
- Interest in online editorial and tourism
- Confidence in using social media tools
- Quick grasp and reliability and familiarity with social competence
- Short, open and honest communication channels
- Feel Good Management – Every employee should feel comfortable
- Flexible working hours and holidays (30 days plus)
- International environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Free German lessons in the UNIQ office
- Many events and sports activities (yoga, football etc.)
- Coffee, tea, fruit salad, smoothies, milkshakes and regular fresh snacks
- Fully furnished company flat shares
- Assistance with all administrative procedures
Become part of our UNIQ Team and apply now! We are looking forward to receiving your application!