Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a fashionista or beauty queen/king? You always know the In & Outs, and you follow the fashion shows all over the world? Are you looking for a job where you would work with brands like Calvin Klein, Levi´s, & GHD? You could work for one of the leading online platforms for fashion and/or beauty in Lisbon.
I don´t find the article I am looking for, can you help me to find a similar? Do you think I can combine these patterns? All of these could be questions you have to solve for the customers.
If customers have queries with their shopping cart or another issue during their shopping experience. You will deliver calm and smart decisions in high-pressure situations while paying attention to detail.
On the phone, via E-Mail or online you will help the customer in the way you are the most confident with.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are a native Italian speaker and with good command of English
– You are energetic and innovative
– You are a fast thinker and work proactively
– Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
– Passion for fashion and trends. Capable of accessorizing and providing styling advice;
– You have excellent communication skills
– You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts (depending on the project you are working on)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850-950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1.080-1.200€ gross/month
(*) Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 2 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience unforgettable!
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand-new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Online Fashion & Beauty Agent (German)
The Company. Are you a fashionista or beauty queen/king? You always know the In & Outs, and you follow the fashion shows all over the world? Are you looking for a job ...19 days ago
- Online Fashion & Beauty Agent (Dutch)
€950-1250, relocation package available
The Company. Are you a fashionista or beauty queen/king? You always know the In & Outs, and you follow the fashion shows all over the world? Are you looking for a job ...2 months ago
- Online Fashion & Beauty Agent for Wish (Dutch)
€950-1240/month+ relocation package
Location: Porto/ Lisbon The Company. Are you a fashionista or beauty queen/king? You always know the In & Outs, and you follow the fashion shows all over the world? Ar...4 months ago
- Online Shop Agent (Dutch/Porto!)
€950-1250 gross/month+ relocation package
The Company. As a frequent online shopper, you probably already made your own experience with complications during the process: a delivery is delayed, a product sudden...about 1 month ago
- Online Shop Agent (Dutch/Porto)
The Company. Do you prefer to shop online than to go to any department stores? Are you looking for a job where you would work with different brands from all over the w...about 1 month ago