Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, an established multinational company based in Barcelona, is currently recruiting for tech savvy, creative and motivated marketing consultants. You will be part of the first team set up of a brand new digital marketing project!
Are you an online media and digital marketing geek? Would you like to use your interest and experience to provide excellence in support for an innovative online platform in a growing industry? Do you see yourself in a dynamic, evolving environment with plenty of room to learn and grow?
Check this out!
Work Schedule Monday- Friday from 3:00 am to 12:00.
In this role you will be in charge of providing optimization services and advises to the users of the company's products: an integrated channel marketing platform.
- Conduct calls with partners to understand their unique requirements and priorities; consult and educate them on the value of the tool for their channel networks
- Plan targeted marketing campaigns, consisting of ready-made digital marketing tactics, such as email, social media, events and webinars
- Analyze campaign metrics and review detailed reports to optimize future marketing activities
- Manage day-to-day partner relationships through conference calls and presentations
- Serve as a highly knowledgeable point of contact for our solutions and channel marketing methodology
- Work with channel partners to identify and develop a plan for delivery of inbound services amongst their clients and prospects
- Excellent level of English - you will work on English speaking markets!
- Experience in digital marketing and business analytics or graduated with an Online Marketing Degree
- Excellent communication skills and strong background in consultation
- Team oriented and contributor to good team atmosphere
- Flexible in the schedule: work schedule from 3:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Willingness to learn and grow in your career
- Availability to start working in Barcelona on the 19th of September 2016
- Opportunity to join a brand new project in a multinational company!
- Possibility to develop your skills
- Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities
- A fun, rewarding and open minded team
- A salary in line with Barcelona’s standard: 18.000€ / year + 2.000€ bonus / year + up to 2.400€ bonus for night shifts
- Free Spanish/Catalan certified lessons
- Relocation Package provided for candidates from abroad (reimbursement of up to 500€ for flight tickets and accommodation for the first days upon arrival)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Marketing Specialist
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...10 days ago
- Outreach Specialist
€20000 - 23000
We at iBus Media are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to fill available Outreach Specialist positions in our ever-expanding Content Marketing ...22 days ago
- Marketing Manager
City of London, London
€£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Marketing Manager The City, London Permanent Full Time Up to £45K + Bonus + Benefits Our client, an international company within the IT sector, is looking for a Market...2 months ago
- Marketing and Innovation Trainee
€6000 - 12000
The Company. “Would you like to leave your footprints in a constantly growing start-up company?“ Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies an...23 days ago
- Performance Marketing Consultant (Norwegian)
Are you looking for an exciting Online Marketing career in one of the top 5 Tech company in the world? Are you analytical, proactive and passionate by online marketing...25 days ago