Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, an established multinational company based in Barcelona, is currently recruiting for tech savvy, creative and motivated marketing consultants. You will be part of the first team set up of a brand new digital marketing project!
Are you an online media and digital marketing geek? Would you like to use your interest and experience to provide excellence in support for an innovative online platform in a growing industry? Do you see yourself in a dynamic, evolving environment with plenty of room to learn and grow?
Check this out!
Work Schedule Monday- Friday from 3:00 am to 12:00.
In this role you will be in charge of providing optimization services and advises to the users of the company's products: an integrated channel marketing platform.
- Conduct calls with partners to understand their unique requirements and priorities; consult and educate them on the value of the tool for their channel networks
- Plan targeted marketing campaigns, consisting of ready-made digital marketing tactics, such as email, social media, events and webinars
- Analyze campaign metrics and review detailed reports to optimize future marketing activities
- Manage day-to-day partner relationships through conference calls and presentations
- Serve as a highly knowledgeable point of contact for our solutions and channel marketing methodology
- Work with channel partners to identify and develop a plan for delivery of inbound services amongst their clients and prospects
- Excellent level of English - you will work on English speaking markets!
- Experience in digital marketing and business analytics or graduated with an Online Marketing Degree
- Excellent communication skills and strong background in consultation
- Team oriented and contributor to good team atmosphere
- Flexible in the schedule: work schedule from 3:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Willingness to learn and grow in your career
- Availability to start working in Barcelona on the 19th of September 2016
- Opportunity to join a brand new project in a multinational company!
- Possibility to develop your skills
- Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities
- A fun, rewarding and open minded team
- A salary in line with Barcelona’s standard: 18.000€ / year + 2.000€ bonus / year + up to 2.400€ bonus for night shifts
- Free Spanish/Catalan certified lessons
- Relocation Package provided for candidates from abroad (reimbursement of up to 500€ for flight tickets and accommodation for the first days upon arrival)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Online Marketing Manager Dutch Market
Founded in 2014 StyleLounge is an e-commerce startup offering the first website for a direct price comparison and the availability check of fashion and lifestyle produ...15 days ago
- Design Quality Assurance Specialist
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...23 days ago
- Customer Experience Specialist – Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...1 day ago
- Customer Care Specialist - Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Digital Marketing Executive - Dublin
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€28000 - 35000 per annum
Job Summary This Dutch Digital Marketing job is for those who speak both Dutch and English perfectly - You have excellent communication skills and both your Dutch and ...14 days ago