Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||OnStar Customer Support - Finnish|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Competitive Salary + Relocation Support + Benefits package|
|Date Posted||5 months ago|
- Ideal Candidate
• At least 2 years customer services and 12 months contact centre experience.
• Effective interpersonal and presentation skills, both orally and written. Able to produce concise business level reports in English.
• Have business level English and Finnish.
• You will have the resilience and confidence and gravitas to discus, debate and influence Advisors, Managers, Team Leaders and the client.
• You must be able to adapt to a fast-changing environment and be able to work at pace and efficiently.
• Demonstrates an 'action focus' approach to complete tasks and projects and be able to thrive on working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
• Exercises good judgement by making sound and well-informed decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, knowledge and experience.
• Numerate analytical skills, able to justify and back up proposals with facts
• Able use Word, PowerPoint and Excel to intermediate level.
• Professional and Technical
• Experience of undertaking quality measurements; ideally in a contact centre environment.
• You will have an understanding of customer experience metrics such as CSAT or NPS.
• Able to blend in the technical and soft skills with QA methods and processes to support continuous improvement.
• Experience of working in an international and or multilingual environment would be welcome.
- Job description
Concentrix provides multilingual customer services to General Motors' OnStar subscribers. The service includes providing essential emergency support in time of accidents or ill health. The ability of advisors to follow procedures in multiple languages is essential in providing these time critical services. As a QA you will need to monitor advisors’ calls and provide calibrated standardised scoring, against agreed standards, and provide constructive coaching as part of our commitment to continuous improvement.
- About the Role:
Your primary role will be to coach and support your team members to deliver high quality customer services for inbound calls ranging from emergency services, where drivers may have become unwell or have had an accident. To helping drivers, find their way to an important meeting or their holiday destination. To do this you will be trained to use some of the most advanced technology available today.
• Monitor, evaluate and score Advisor performance against agreed standards and documents for management review. Calls can be in real time or recorded.
• Based on calls reviewed develop feedback for delivery by Team Leaders to help Advisors meet and exceed agreed standards.
• Based on calls reviewed develop feedback and coach Advisors to improve performance to meet and exceed agreed standards.
• Provide detailed recommendations on Advisors feasibility to perform at agreed standards
• As a calibrated linguist, you will undertake initial language assessments as part of our recruitment process, to establish that candidates have at least the minimum acceptable level language capability appropriate for the OnStar service.
• Lunch vouchers
• Excellent relocation support.
• A modern, fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
• Team building activities and networking opportunities.
• Competitive bonus incentive.
• Professional and professional development.
- Company details
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients. Visit www.concentrix.com to learn more.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Customer Service Agent
Asiakasyrityksemme on yksi maailman nopeimmin kasvavista online-kasinoista. He aloittivat työnsä maaliskuussa 2016, ja ovat jo nyt saavuttaneet virstanpylväitä, joihin...about 2 months ago
- Finnish Customer Service
€£16000 - £17000
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...5 months ago
- Customer Service Representative with Finnish
€Base salary + relocation supplement for 6 months
Employer - is one of the world’s leading direct sales companies. They operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty...6 days ago
- Finnish Customer Relationship Manager - Gütersloh
€30000 - 31000 per annum
Job Summary Speak both Finnish and a good level of English? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How about join t...3 months ago
- Finnish Sales Support Representative - Limerick
€27540 - 28540 per annum
For those of you who like to chat, who lives to help others get where they need, this customer service job could be for you. We are looking for Finnish speakers who al...5 months ago