Get similar jobs by email Register →
- At least 2 years customer services and 12 months contact centre experience.
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills, both orally and written. Able to produce concise business level reports in English.
- Have business level English and Czech
- You will have the resilience and confidence and gravitas to discus, debate and influence Advisors, Managers, Team Leaders and the client.
- You must be able to adapt to a fast-changing environment and be able to work at pace and efficiently.
- Demonstrates an 'action focus' approach to complete tasks and projects and be able to thrive on working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Exercises good judgement by making sound and well-informed decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, knowledge and experience.
- Numerate analytical skills, able to justify and back up proposals with facts
- Able use Word, PowerPoint and Excel to intermediate level.
- Professional and Technical
- Experience of undertaking quality measurements; ideally in a contact centre environment.
- You will have an understanding of customer experience metrics such as CSAT or NPS.
- Able to blend in the technical and soft skills with QA methods and processes to support continuous improvement.
- Experience of working in an international and or multilingual environment would be welcome.
Concentrix provides multilingual customer services to General Motors' OnStar subscribers. The service includes providing essential emergency support in time of accidents or ill health. The ability of advisors to follow procedures in multiple languages is essential in providing these time critical services. As a QA you will need to monitor advisors’ calls and provide calibrated standardised scoring, against agreed standards, and provide constructive coaching as part of our commitment to continuous improvement.
About the Role:
Your primary role will be to coach and support your team members to deliver high quality customer services for inbound calls ranging from emergency services, where drivers may have become unwell or have had an accident. To helping drivers, find their way to an important meeting or their holiday destination. To do this you will be trained to use some of the most advanced technology available today.
- Monitor, evaluate and score Advisor performance against agreed standards and documents for management review. Calls can be in real time or recorded.
- Based on calls reviewed develop feedback for delivery by Team Leaders to help Advisors meet and exceed agreed standards.
- Based on calls reviewed develop feedback and coach Advisors to improve performance to meet and exceed agreed standards.
- Provide detailed recommendations on Advisors feasibility to perform at agreed standards
- As a calibrated linguist, you will undertake initial language assessments as part of our recruitment process, to establish that candidates have at least the minimum acceptable level language capability appropriate for the OnStar service.
- Lunch vouchers
- Excellent relocation support.
- A modern, fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Team building activities and networking opportunities.
- Competitive bonus incentive.
- Professional and professional development.
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients. Visit www.concentrix.com to learn more.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Czech Speaking Customer Service
€21.5k - 23.1k per year
Czech speaking Customer Service North Dublin, Ireland €21,500 per year + bonus (up to €1600 for first year) Assisting customers with photography related queries throug...22 days ago
- Czech Content Management - Berlin
€1541 - 1841 per month + Additional Benefits
Speak Czech and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join an international team in content management today for an award-winning employer here in Germany - this is a cus...20 days ago
- jr. Business Consultant - Czech
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Would you like to join the most fast growing provider of the broker's market ? Are you high motivated and can you handle it to work & think fast and help customers in ...about 1 month ago
- Czech Speaking Technical Support - Athens
€12k - 15k per year + flight + hotel for 2 weeks
Czech Speaking Customer Service Athens, Greece The gross monthly salary is 1.045,72 euros and a production bonus: up to €250 in vouchers. Net salary is about €815 a mo...about 20 hours ago
- Czech Or Italian Speaking Customer Service
€15k - 16k per year + relocation
Czech or Italain Speaking Customer Service Sofia, Bulgaria €1280 gross per month. Candidates should have some general computer skills. Salary is €1105 during training ...4 days ago