Get similar jobs by email Register →
- At least 2 years customer services and 12 months contact centre experience.
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills, both orally and written. Able to produce concise business level reports in English.
- Have business level English and Portuguese
- You will have the resilience and confidence and gravitas to discus, debate and influence Advisors, Managers, Team Leaders and the client.
- You must be able to adapt to a fast-changing environment and be able to work at pace and efficiently.
- Demonstrates an 'action focus' approach to complete tasks and projects and be able to thrive on working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Exercises good judgement by making sound and well-informed decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, knowledge and experience.
- Numerate analytical skills, able to justify and back up proposals with facts
- Able use Word, PowerPoint and Excel to intermediate level.
- Professional and Technical
- Experience of undertaking quality measurements; ideally in a contact centre environment.
- You will have an understanding of customer experience metrics such as CSAT or NPS.
- Able to blend in the technical and soft skills with QA methods and processes to support continuous improvement.
- Experience of working in an international and or multilingual environment would be welcome.
Concentrix provides multilingual customer services to General Motors' OnStar subscribers. The service includes providing essential emergency support in time of accidents or ill health. The ability of advisors to follow procedures in multiple languages is essential in providing these time critical services. As a QA you will need to monitor advisors’ calls and provide calibrated standardised scoring, against agreed standards, and provide constructive coaching as part of our commitment to continuous improvement.
About the Role:
Your primary role will be to coach and support your team members to deliver high quality customer services for inbound calls ranging from emergency services, where drivers may have become unwell or have had an accident. To helping drivers, find their way to an important meeting or their holiday destination. To do this you will be trained to use some of the most advanced technology available today.
- Monitor, evaluate and score Advisor performance against agreed standards and documents for management review. Calls can be in real time or recorded.
- Based on calls reviewed develop feedback for delivery by Team Leaders to help Advisors meet and exceed agreed standards.
- Based on calls reviewed develop feedback and coach Advisors to improve performance to meet and exceed agreed standards.
- Provide detailed recommendations on Advisors feasibility to perform at agreed standards
- As a calibrated linguist, you will undertake initial language assessments as part of our recruitment process, to establish that candidates have at least the minimum acceptable level language capability appropriate for the OnStar service.
- Lunch vouchers
- Excellent relocation support.
- A modern, fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Team building activities and networking opportunities.
- Competitive bonus incentive.
- Professional and professional development.
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients. Visit www.concentrix.com to learn more.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Quality Assurance Analyst – Prague
€50000 gross per month
German Quality Assurance Analyst with an international service provider here in Prague, Czech Republic. We’re looking for near native German speakers with a good level...2 months ago
- Product Adviser (Dutch)
The Company. Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. This sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join their ...2 days ago
- American Tobacco Brand Adviser (Dutch)
The Company. Are you a smoker or wish to become one? Take a deep breath this is not a must for the job. Are you dreaming of the Mad Men’s office environment? This Amer...2 days ago
- Online Marketing Customer Advisor (Dutch)
The Company. Do you love to know what´s going on in the tech world? You like online advertising and new technologies? If you are technically gifted, creative and open-...2 days ago
- Customer Care Associate (Turkish/Hebrew/Arabic)
€12000 - 21000
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...9 days ago