Get similar jobs by email Register →
Duties & Responsibilities of Operations Lead:
• Overall responsibility for the day to day management of the Team Leader group, reviewing people/process regularly to ensure that we meet and/or exceed all SLA’s whilst making adjustments and recommendations as required.
• Ensuring operational metrics (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) are clearly communicated, understood and achieved
• Enable a culture of continuous improvement, including actively championing root cause analysis of Neutral and Dis-sat survey responses whilst pushing for full resolution and deployment of corrective action at source.
• Work closely with the Operations Manager and HR/Recruitment team to deliver resource requirements in line with contractual requirements; and staff attendance & attrition objectives.
• In conjunction with the Operations Manager and Training Leads, ensure tight implementation of staff training, development and performance programmes and ensure that processes and milestones are adhered to so that performance is optimized and employees are able to reach their full potential.
• Manage performance of direct reports against agreed goals for both results and behaviours, and review performance regularly.
• Promote and sustain a supportive learning environment.
• Ensure employees are thoroughly briefed and trained prior to the introduction of new processes to ensure implementation complies with the exacting requirements of the client, so that customer satisfaction / customer value are delivered to plan.
• Conduct Team Meetings with direct reports to ensure expedient communication and provide an open forum for input. Drive and implement team activities.
• Lead by example, be approachable and demonstrate a “can do” attitude to develop a culture of team work to drive the achievement and exceeding of targets. Ensure involvement of employees in decision making regarding issue resolution and future strategy planning. Encourage and drive a culture of positive employee engagement.
• Coach and mentor Team Leaders to ensure goals are developed for their personal and professional growth and development.
• Identify performance related issues and develop an action plan for improvement. Be prepared to take more formal action when goals are not achieved.
• Responsible for understanding and working with the client's statement of work.
• Act as an escalation point for employee relations, and customer issues, where the Team Leader assesses the need for additional support. Manage conflict and problem resolution for both types of situations.
Skills and Experience for Operations Lead:
• Line management/contact centre experience of 50+ staff.
• Must have a minimum of 12 months Team Leader experience in SMB services
• Best practice customer service/contact centre experience and delivering high quality results within blue chip organizations.
• Experience of working as an outsource partner.
• Knowledge of solution design process, procedures and operating models
• Experience of interpreting operational data and its effect on customer experience and service.
• Demonstrable track record in driving the best out of people whilst at the same time managing to agreed / business deadlines and targets.
• Experience of developing and / or implementing best practice processes to achieve high levels of staff attendance and minimize staff attrition.
• Conversant with contact centre technology.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Technical Adviser (German)
€18000 - 18000
The Company. Our client is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT Support services. They operate Infrastructure Operations Centers and Group Service Desks across ...20 days ago
- Customer Service
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, lead recruitment company in EU, is looking for dedicated German speakers for Customer Support positions in Lisbon. As a Customer Support, ...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking Customer Care Agents to Paris
€Basic salary + bonus per languages used & spoken + performance bonus, Private medical insurance, pension, lunch compensation
Are you a German speaker looking for a new challenge? We are currently looking for German Speaking Customer Care Agents to beautiful Paris! About the Position The agen...about 1 month ago
- GERMAN/ENGLISH CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS TO PARIS, FRANCE
We are looking for GERMAN/ENGLISH CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS TO PARIS, FRANCE About our client Our client is the multinational partner of choice for BPO of Customer Operatio...3 months ago
- Dutch + English + 3rd language Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton
€0 - 0
Dutch + English + 3rd language Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton Are you good at finding solutions to problems as they arise and do you know how to effectively comm...3 months ago