Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Operations Manager (ACM) is a floor manager, taking immediate management decisions on the call center floor to drive the KPIs. He/she coordinates a team of Team Leaders (Supervisors), being responsible for their motivation, training and development. He/she reports to the Call Center Manager and interacts with the corporate client to report the team’s results.
- Manage a team of Team Leaders (Supervisors) , monitor their performance, work on their development and provide them with training and support;
- Analyze and report main results and KPIs to the Contact Center Manager and to the client;
- Identify potential risks and opportunities of improvement;
- Ensure the correct implementation of the standard processes and procedures.
Who are we looking for?
- Native/near native English speakers (mandatory);
- Fluency in a 2nd language (mandatory);
- Experience as an Operations Manager/ACM (preferable);
- Experience managing Outbound and Sales teams;
- Open to new technologies and social media;
- Team spirit;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events;
- Relocation and integration program for foreign applicants.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Operations Manager
€39000 - 50000
Be part of It You will be working for one of the leading provider of business services in the world, who are currently looking for a Junior Operations Manager to help ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Speaker wanted for Customer Service Job for Small Contact Center - Dublin
€24000 - 25000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak Dutch then stop for a second and take time to read what could be...5 months ago
- German Office 365 for Business – Frontline Ambassador
Responsibilities Processing and resolving technical queries collaborating with internal and external service departments Providing individual technical support for bus...1 day ago
- German Customer Service Rep for Food/Beverage Sector - Belfast
€14000 - 15000
Job Summary: German Speakers with a passion for helping others – who are well in the know when it comes to MS Office and is a typing master with up to 35+ words per mi...5 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Job for Well-known Global Brand - Belfast
€15000 - 17000
Job Summary As a Swedish Customer Service Representative you will get the chance to work for one of the largest and well known global online brands. This customer care...5 days ago