Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Operations Manager (ACM) is a floor manager, taking immediate management decisions on the call center floor to drive the KPIs. He/she coordinates a team of Team Leaders (Supervisors), being responsible for their motivation, training and development. He/she reports to the Call Center Manager and interacts with the corporate client to report the team’s results.
- Manage a team of Team Leaders (Supervisors) , monitor their performance, work on their development and provide them with training and support;
- Analyze and report main results and KPIs to the Contact Center Manager and to the client;
- Identify potential risks and opportunities of improvement;
- Ensure the correct implementation of the standard processes and procedures.
Who are we looking for?
- Native/near native English speakers (mandatory);
- Fluency in a 2nd language (mandatory);
- Experience as an Operations Manager/ACM (preferable);
- Experience managing Outbound and Sales teams;
- Open to new technologies and social media;
- Team spirit;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events;
- Relocation and integration program for foreign applicants.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Customer Service - Lisbon
€15000 - 16000
Work within the tourism sector! Here is a Danish speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Danish speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, P...18 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service - Lisbon
We are looking for new talents who want and build a new career in Portugal. Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from all o...2 months ago
- German Travel Adviser - Lisbon
Are you interested in the the tourism sector?Are you fluent in German?As a German Customer Advisor located in the beautiful city of Lisbon, you will arrange and manage...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative - Lisbon
€11000 - 13000 gross per annum
Work within the tourism sector! Here is a Dutch speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Dutch speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, Por...about 1 month ago
- Flemish Customer Service in Tourism - Sunny Lisbon
€1200 - 1300 per month
Job Summary Here is a Flemish speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Flemish speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, Portugal. If you ha...17 days ago