Get similar jobs by email Register →
For our client based in Berlin, an American outsourcing multinational, we are currently looking for an Operation Manager.
To create an intense performance environment and exhibit a driven leadership style, ensuring consistent achievement of all financial and operational KPI’s across the site including:
- EBITDA, Forecasting and Scheduling.
- Client/Customer Experience.
- Associate and Clients Satisfaction.
- To fully comply with the Company and any client specific security policy.
- Effective Management of 2 or 3 teams of customer contact agents and coaches in the Operations Team which is focused on adhering to standardized processes and to achieve KPI’s and client targets.
- Daily Management of Staffing and Scheduling of the Team. Participation in escalation calls to secure that client requirements are realized successfully.
- Manage/lead coaches/PS and agents, guarantee client satisfaction and fulfill employee satisfaction. Develop and implement action plans, if necessary.
- Realize forecast and an efficient staff planning focused on profitability.
- Adhere to COPC regulations and develop best practices. Communicate with other OMs.
- Make his contribution to achieve client sat targets.
- Employee is granted access to sensible and confidential client/customer data, if required for his job.
- Achieve, measure and report service level and other operations specific targets.
- You must take personal responsibility to understand and comply with all company and client security requirements and policies.
- You must ensure that all staff working in your team comply fully with the security policies and requirements of the company and our Clients, ensuring your staff are given an appropriate level of knowledge/awareness to be able to comply with the policies within the context of their role and taking appropriate action when non-compliance is identified.
Education (if beyond High School or equivalent):
Professional Education. Desirably graduated university of applied sciences. Min. 2 years experience in customer support environment. Desirably background as supervisor. Background as product specialist, technical support agent or customer service agent. Stable customer service background. Excellent verbal and written skills. Successfully completed supervisor certification.
We offer you a chance to grow within an international and stimulating environment, in one of the most exciting cities in Europe. Beside an attractive salary and challenging responsibilities, we will happy to relocate you from any Europe country to join our teams in Berlin!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Sales Manager for Fast Growing E commerce Platform - Berlin
€24000 - 30000
Job Summary Calling all Cold Calling Tycoons - Looking for an exciting opportunity to work for an amazing new start-up company in Berlin? Our Client is who has previou...16 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Sales Job - Berlin
€24000 - 30000
Job Summary Calling all Cold Calling Tycoons - Looking for an exciting opportunity to work for an amazing new start-up company in Berlin? Our Client is who has previou...3 months ago
- Dutch Sales Manager for Fast Growing E commerce Platform-Berlin
€24000 - 30000 per annum + Monthly bonus
Job Summary Calling all Cold Calling Tycoons - Looking for an exciting opportunity to work for an amazing new start-up company in Berlin? Our Client is who has previou...18 days ago
- Swiss German Sales Manager for Fast Growing E commerce Platform
€24000 - 30000 per annum + Bonus each Month
- German Psychology Account Manager
€24000 - 32000
We are looking for a German-speaking account executive to work with our client, a leading maker of business psychology tools used in HR, recruitment and team developme...2 months ago