Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Operations Manager (Insurance Sector) - Dublin|
|Our Reference||JN -082018-2723|
|Salary||50000 - 55000|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
Operations Manager wanted here in Dublin, Ireland – We’re looking for an experienced and manager with a proven track record of people management preferably in a call centre environment.
If this sounds like the job for you and you are looking to earn between €50,000 - €55,000 gross per annum, call us now to get the process started.
- You will support your team on a day-to-day basis, focusing on achieving targets each week/month/quarter.
- Manage the junior team leaders, monitoring them in terms of productivity, target progression and team goals.
- Support an atmosphere on open and honest communication
- Drive teams with regular initiatives to engage and motivate
- Identify and implement system processes that will drive productivity and employee satisfaction
- Monitor and participate in maintaining good B2B relationships.
Work for a well-known giant in the healthcare industry. Work along the coast of Ireland: Dublin. Our client has office locations all over the world and can offer you an amazing career growth opportunity here in Dublin today.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- It would be a plus if you spoke another European Language on a near native level
- Proven track record in management & organisation of team.
- People management experience – where you have managed a team of junior team leaders
- Contact centre management experience would be ideal
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- You work well under pressure
- Capable to motivate others
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process here is in 3 stages. The first to steps will be over Skype/Phone and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here in Dublin with the Hiring Manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €50,000 – €55,000 gross per annum along with a number of attractive company benefits (healthcare, pension, travel subsidy discounts on home/car insurance etc.)
Ref: JN -082018-2723
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Helpdesk Support - Dublin
€24000 - 26000
Finnish speaking Helpdesk Support Agent for a large international company. Join our client's European support centre in Dublin today. With a competitive salary and rel...2 months ago
- French Customer Service Representative - Dublin
€24000 - 25000
French speaker with an excellent level of English (written & verbal) skills, a proven track record in working within the Customer Service (2 years’ experience)? If you...16 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent to Dublin
€20000 - 23000
Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a well-known IT company? Would you like to work in D...20 days ago
- Dutch Backend Support Agent - Dublin
€28000 - 31000
Dutch speakers with 1-2 years experience in the B2B customer support sector wanted! Our client in Dublin, Ireland is looking to grow their Backend Support team in orde...27 days ago
- B2B French Travel Consultant - Dublin North
€26000 - 27000 per annum + Benefits & Relocation Package
Vous êtes passionnée de voyage et une expérience avec un système GDS? We're looking for French speakers experienced in the travel industry & looking for more routine i...27 days ago