Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Operations Manager (Insurance Sector) - Dublin|
|Our Reference||JN -082018-2723|
|Salary||50000 - 55000|
|Date Posted||5 months ago|
Operations Manager wanted here in Dublin, Ireland – We’re looking for an experienced and manager with a proven track record of people management preferably in a call centre environment.
If this sounds like the job for you and you are looking to earn between €50,000 - €55,000 gross per annum, call us now to get the process started.
- You will support your team on a day-to-day basis, focusing on achieving targets each week/month/quarter.
- Manage the junior team leaders, monitoring them in terms of productivity, target progression and team goals.
- Support an atmosphere on open and honest communication
- Drive teams with regular initiatives to engage and motivate
- Identify and implement system processes that will drive productivity and employee satisfaction
- Monitor and participate in maintaining good B2B relationships.
Work for a well-known giant in the healthcare industry. Work along the coast of Ireland: Dublin. Our client has office locations all over the world and can offer you an amazing career growth opportunity here in Dublin today.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- It would be a plus if you spoke another European Language on a near native level
- Proven track record in management & organisation of team.
- People management experience – where you have managed a team of junior team leaders
- Contact centre management experience would be ideal
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- You work well under pressure
- Capable to motivate others
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process here is in 3 stages. The first to steps will be over Skype/Phone and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here in Dublin with the Hiring Manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €50,000 – €55,000 gross per annum along with a number of attractive company benefits (healthcare, pension, travel subsidy discounts on home/car insurance etc.)
Ref: JN -082018-2723
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Administrator - Dublin
€26000 - 28000
Dutch speaking Customer Service Administrator with a strong interest in internet-based products, fidgeting with gadgets and know how to make things tick. We are lookin...1 day ago
- German speaking Customer Success Specialist - Dublin
€30000 - 35000
Work a hop, skip & a jump away from Dublin’s Spire! Our client is a new up and comer here in Dublin within the health and beauty industry. They are looking for you, a ...1 day ago
- Dutch Customer Service Dublin for Industry Leader
€22000 - 25000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Job Summary Calling all entry level Dutch speakers with a drive to succeed and grow! Here is a Dutch Customer Service job with a sales twist - work for one of world's ...1 day ago
- French Speaking Helpdesk Agents wanted - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€20000 - 20500 per annum
For this job in IT Support we are looking for French speakers with a good level of English, someone who wants to work abroad and likes the idea of a job in Ireland. Wh...1 day ago
- B2B German Travel Consultant - Dublin North
€26000 - 27000 per annum + Relocation Package & great benefits
We're looking for German speakers experienced in the travel industry & looking for more routine in their schedules. Passionate about travel and have a minimum of 2 yea...1 day ago