Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||ORACLE UNIVERSITY - INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE German Market - Dublin, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
Do you want to work with the brightest minds in the industry? Want to be part of a global team that's changing the way the world does business? Then Oracle is the place for YOU.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. With more than 370,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is engineered to work together as a single system. Oracle's industry-leading products give customers unmatched benefits including unbreakable security, high availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
ORACLE UNIVERSITY, INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – German Market (Based in Dublin)
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will utilize your proven telesales track record for developing new business, from initial contact to closure. Reporting directly to the Country Sales Manager with a dotted line to the Centre Manager, this role would suit an individual who relishes the challenge of meeting quarterly targets. As an Inside Sales Representative you will be required to develop rapport over the telephone with customers and gain an understanding of selling complex training solutions.
- Consultative selling of Oracles Training Portfolio.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with new and existing Oracle customers
- Utilise Innovative training solutions to address customer requirements, maintaining a current understanding of Oracle processes, products and services
- Work and develop relationships with customers and other Oracle lines of business to drive revenue and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Cooperate on the preparation and execution of Oracle marketing campaigns
- Proven sales experience preferably in an IT or Training Solutions.
- Excellent "Business Sense" for evaluating sales opportunities in a dynamic environment
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Strong sales and marketing skills: needs analysis, positioning, and business justification and closing
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment
- Fluency in German and English is required
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Sales Support Representative Amersfoort
Sales Support Rep – German – Amersfoort Our international client who are globally at the forefront in their niche technical field are looking for a proactive, independ...3 months ago
- Inside Sales Account Manager - Easter European Market
€£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits + Travel Allowance
Inside Sales Account Manager - Eastern European Market Full-Time Permanent Sunbury-on-Thames Up to £25K + bonus + benefits + travel allowance We are currently looking ...2 months ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative For E-Commerce
€26000 - 30000
Are you passionate about sales and would like to join an international and multicultural company? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you to get your sales career...21 days ago
- Swedish Inside Sales Stockholm
€£10000 - £15000 per annum + SEK GROSS PER MONTH
How about working in IT Sales - put your sales skills to the test and business clients more than a piece of software - Sell them peace of mind. Work for an IT protecti...about 2 months ago
- Inside Sales Executive (Italian)
€18000 - 25000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the Italian market? Then this is your position: The Company The comp...10 months ago