Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||ORACLE UNIVERSITY - INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE German Market - Dublin, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Do you want to work with the brightest minds in the industry? Want to be part of a global team that's changing the way the world does business? Then Oracle is the place for YOU.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. With more than 370,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is engineered to work together as a single system. Oracle's industry-leading products give customers unmatched benefits including unbreakable security, high availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
ORACLE UNIVERSITY, INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – German Market (Based in Dublin)
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will utilize your proven telesales track record for developing new business, from initial contact to closure. Reporting directly to the Country Sales Manager with a dotted line to the Centre Manager, this role would suit an individual who relishes the challenge of meeting quarterly targets. As an Inside Sales Representative you will be required to develop rapport over the telephone with customers and gain an understanding of selling complex training solutions.
- Consultative selling of Oracles Training Portfolio.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with new and existing Oracle customers
- Utilise Innovative training solutions to address customer requirements, maintaining a current understanding of Oracle processes, products and services
- Work and develop relationships with customers and other Oracle lines of business to drive revenue and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Cooperate on the preparation and execution of Oracle marketing campaigns
- Proven sales experience preferably in an IT or Training Solutions.
- Excellent "Business Sense" for evaluating sales opportunities in a dynamic environment
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Strong sales and marketing skills: needs analysis, positioning, and business justification and closing
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment
- Fluency in German and English is required
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Inside Sales Representative - Brno
€30000 - 31000 per annum
Well if you speak near native German and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for German speakers with previous order administration and/or customer ...2 months ago
- Dutch Inside Sales Representative - Dublin
€30000 - 34000 per annum + 30% Bonus, Health Insurance & Pension
We are looking for someone who enjoys the thrill of sales and who when gets knocked down, gets right back up again. If you speak near native Dutch and want to work in ...43 minutes ago
- German Inside Sales Rep with Software Sales - Nantes
€24000 - 35000 per annum + Great Benefits & Relocation Package
Fans of France, looking for a chance to live and work in this beautiful country &amp; Speak German? We now have a great opportunity for those who work in sales rig...3 months ago
- German + French Inside Sales Rep - Nantes
€25000 - 35000 per annum + Great Benefits & Relocation Package
Fans of France, looking for a chance to live and work in this beautiful country &amp; Speak German &amp; French? We now have a great opportunity for those who ...3 months ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative for Brand New Office – Dublin City Center
Dublin City Center
Job Summary Du sprichst Deutsch und hast Lust auf Vertrieb? If you have a mind for sales and find that it’s easy to sell or convince others, then perhaps Sales and lea...about 1 month ago