Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||ORACLE UNIVERSITY - INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE German Market - Dublin, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 4 years ago|
Do you want to work with the brightest minds in the industry? Want to be part of a global team that's changing the way the world does business? Then Oracle is the place for YOU.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. With more than 370,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is engineered to work together as a single system. Oracle's industry-leading products give customers unmatched benefits including unbreakable security, high availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
ORACLE UNIVERSITY, INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – German Market (Based in Dublin)
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will utilize your proven telesales track record for developing new business, from initial contact to closure. Reporting directly to the Country Sales Manager with a dotted line to the Centre Manager, this role would suit an individual who relishes the challenge of meeting quarterly targets. As an Inside Sales Representative you will be required to develop rapport over the telephone with customers and gain an understanding of selling complex training solutions.
- Consultative selling of Oracles Training Portfolio.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with new and existing Oracle customers
- Utilise Innovative training solutions to address customer requirements, maintaining a current understanding of Oracle processes, products and services
- Work and develop relationships with customers and other Oracle lines of business to drive revenue and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Cooperate on the preparation and execution of Oracle marketing campaigns
- Proven sales experience preferably in an IT or Training Solutions.
- Excellent "Business Sense" for evaluating sales opportunities in a dynamic environment
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Strong sales and marketing skills: needs analysis, positioning, and business justification and closing
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment
- Fluency in German and English is required
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Account Executive To Dublin, Ireland
€Relocation assistance, Health insurance, Pension etc.
Do you have at least 2 years’ experience of full cycle sales? Do you speak a Nordic language + advanced English? Do you want to take the next step in your sales career...25 days ago
- Dutch Inside Sales Representative - Stuttgart
€38000 - 50000
Dutch Inside Sales Rep wanted here in Stuttgart for growing software company. We are looking for a Dutch speaker with a strong background in closing deals. 1-2 years B...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Inside Sales Representative - Berlin
€38000 - 50000
Dutch Inside Sales Rep wanted here in Berlin for growing software company. We are looking for a Dutch speaker with a strong background in closing deals. 1-2 years B2B ...about 2 months ago
- German Inside Sales Rep – Dublin City Centre
€33000 - 35000 basic gross per annum
Work a hop, skip & a jump away from Dublin’s Spire! Work for a strong and flourishing Irish Start-up here in Dublin City Centre. Our client who is growing from strengt...about 15 hours ago
- German Business Development Representative Featured Job
Entry Level German speaking Business Development Representative wanted for a promising and fast-growing team that in the last number of years has seen consistent growt...about 1 month ago