Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||ORACLE UNIVERSITY - INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE German Market - Dublin, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Do you want to work with the brightest minds in the industry? Want to be part of a global team that's changing the way the world does business? Then Oracle is the place for YOU.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. With more than 370,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is engineered to work together as a single system. Oracle's industry-leading products give customers unmatched benefits including unbreakable security, high availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
ORACLE UNIVERSITY, INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – German Market (Based in Dublin)
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will utilize your proven telesales track record for developing new business, from initial contact to closure. Reporting directly to the Country Sales Manager with a dotted line to the Centre Manager, this role would suit an individual who relishes the challenge of meeting quarterly targets. As an Inside Sales Representative you will be required to develop rapport over the telephone with customers and gain an understanding of selling complex training solutions.
- Consultative selling of Oracles Training Portfolio.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with new and existing Oracle customers
- Utilise Innovative training solutions to address customer requirements, maintaining a current understanding of Oracle processes, products and services
- Work and develop relationships with customers and other Oracle lines of business to drive revenue and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Cooperate on the preparation and execution of Oracle marketing campaigns
- Proven sales experience preferably in an IT or Training Solutions.
- Excellent "Business Sense" for evaluating sales opportunities in a dynamic environment
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Strong sales and marketing skills: needs analysis, positioning, and business justification and closing
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment
- Fluency in German and English is required
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Sales Representative Dublin
€30000 - 50000
What are we looking for? If you speak German and love the excitement of a job in Sales, then why not have a look at this German speaking Sales Representative here in D...2 months ago
- German Sales Representative For Belfast
€19000 - 21000
Job Summary If you have a mind for sales and find that it’s easy to sell or convince others then maybe Sales is your calling – Check out this German speaking Sales job...2 months ago
- Hebrew Sales Representative - Inside Sales - Dublin
€25000 - 26208 per annum
Job Summary This is a great job opportunity in Dublin for Hebrew speakers looking for a job in sales as we are looking for a Hebrew speaker for an inside sales job. Yo...about 1 month ago
- German Sales | Inside Sales Job - Dublin Featured Job
€40000 - 50000
What are we looking for? We are looking for someone who is tech savvy, who enjoys the thrill of sales and who when gets knocked down, gets right back up again. If you ...about 1 month ago
- Sales Representative (Dutch or German or NL+FR)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...about 1 month ago