Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||ORACLE UNIVERSITY - INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE German Market - Dublin, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Do you want to work with the brightest minds in the industry? Want to be part of a global team that's changing the way the world does business? Then Oracle is the place for YOU.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. With more than 370,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is engineered to work together as a single system. Oracle's industry-leading products give customers unmatched benefits including unbreakable security, high availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
ORACLE UNIVERSITY, INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – German Market (Based in Dublin)
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will utilize your proven telesales track record for developing new business, from initial contact to closure. Reporting directly to the Country Sales Manager with a dotted line to the Centre Manager, this role would suit an individual who relishes the challenge of meeting quarterly targets. As an Inside Sales Representative you will be required to develop rapport over the telephone with customers and gain an understanding of selling complex training solutions.
- Consultative selling of Oracles Training Portfolio.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with new and existing Oracle customers
- Utilise Innovative training solutions to address customer requirements, maintaining a current understanding of Oracle processes, products and services
- Work and develop relationships with customers and other Oracle lines of business to drive revenue and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Cooperate on the preparation and execution of Oracle marketing campaigns
- Proven sales experience preferably in an IT or Training Solutions.
- Excellent "Business Sense" for evaluating sales opportunities in a dynamic environment
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Strong sales and marketing skills: needs analysis, positioning, and business justification and closing
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment
- Fluency in German and English is required
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Inside Sales Representative - Ulm
€2300 - 2400 per month + Perm Accommodation
Speak Dutch & have a unique relationship with your phone? If you love talking to others and have a talent for identifying an opportunity when it comes to sales then th...about 2 months ago
- Hebrew Sales Representative - Inside Sales - Dublin
€25000 - 26208 per annum
Job Summary This is a great job opportunity in Dublin for Hebrew speakers looking for a job in sales as we are looking for a Hebrew speaker for an inside sales job. Yo...2 months ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative in Cork City - Apply Today
€22000 - 24000
Job Summary Do we have any German speakers interested in working in Sales here in beautiful Cork, Ireland? We are looking for a near native German speaker who has at l...3 months ago
- Inside Sales Executive (Italian)
€18000 - 23000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the Italian market? Then this is your position: The Company The comp...1 day ago
- Inside Sales Executive (French)
€18000 - 22000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the French market? Then this is your position: The Company The compa...1 day ago