Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Order & Customs Administration Team Leader|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Date Posted||8 months ago|
Orders and Customs Administration Team Leader
Up to £26K + Bonus + benefits (Travel allowance)
Our client, an internationally leading IT hardware company, is seeking to appoint an Orders and Customs Administration Team Leader. The successful candidate will be working on a day to day basis in all the OACA (Orders and Customs Administration) department functions.
- Supervise all OACA projects and system improvements as well as manage staff performance
- Hold team meetings regularly and deal any day-to-day team issues such as team cover, recruitment, conflict resolution etc.
- Monitor systems to ensure electronic orders from customers are processed properly and in a timely manner.
- Identify any problems and take immediate action to minimise delays in the processing of these orders.
- Receive customer orders from Sales, verifying details and inputting orders into the system. Sending orders to Warehouse for picking. Releasing backorders
- Co-ordinate with Sales, Warehouse, Accounts and Planning departments and certain customers directly, to resolve any problems and make changes to orders.
- Create new customer accounts and update address/account information as required.
- Handle any shipment discrepancies that arise after an order has been processed by shipping.
- Run various reports and provide an analysis of the daily order performance for management review. Check end of day report for order discrepancies and resolve any issues in order to close each day.
- Using the internal database to create import clearance instructions and send to appointed agents. Check Entry advice to identify any mistakes and take corrective action as required. Download customs deferment statement to match with the import database instructions and inform agents of any discrepancies.
- Support RMA department by processing RMA orders and also updating the status in the CRM system.
- Co-ordinate with other company's sites for international drop shipments.
Key skills & requirements
- Must be comfortable working in a team-based environment and interacting accordingly in order to accomplish work in a timely manner.
- Fluent in English is a must (verbal & written)
- Good presentation and numerical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Highly computer literate, with the ability to pick up quickly new systems.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Spanish Customer Service Team Lead – Limerick
€30000 - 35000
Spanish Customer Service Team Lead for an international company in the medical industry here in Limerick, Ireland. You will need a near native level of both Spanish & ...2 months ago
- German Customer Service Representative - Berlin
€22000 - 23000 per annum
German Customer Service Representative interested in working within a target driven office for a big player in online services - here is the job for you in Berlin, Ger...2 months ago
- German Customer Service Representative - North Dublin
€24000 - 25000 per annum
German Customer Service Representative interested in working within a target driven office for a big player in online services - here is the job for you in North Dubli...2 months ago
- French Customer Service Agent - Sunny Lisbon
€12000 - 14000
We’re looking for near native French speakers with 6-12 months experience in customer service to join the care team here in Lisbon, Portugal for an international globa...about 2 months ago
- Italian Customer Service (insurance sector) – Dublin
Italian speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Dublin, Ireland to join the growing team in supporting the Italian Market within the health and insuran...2 months ago