Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Order & Customs Administration Team Leader|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
Orders and Customs Administration Team Leader
Up to £26K + Bonus + benefits (Travel allowance)
Our client, an internationally leading IT hardware company, is seeking to appoint an Orders and Customs Administration Team Leader. The successful candidate will be working on a day to day basis in all the OACA (Orders and Customs Administration) department functions.
- Supervise all OACA projects and system improvements as well as manage staff performance
- Hold team meetings regularly and deal any day-to-day team issues such as team cover, recruitment, conflict resolution etc.
- Monitor systems to ensure electronic orders from customers are processed properly and in a timely manner.
- Identify any problems and take immediate action to minimise delays in the processing of these orders.
- Receive customer orders from Sales, verifying details and inputting orders into the system. Sending orders to Warehouse for picking. Releasing backorders
- Co-ordinate with Sales, Warehouse, Accounts and Planning departments and certain customers directly, to resolve any problems and make changes to orders.
- Create new customer accounts and update address/account information as required.
- Handle any shipment discrepancies that arise after an order has been processed by shipping.
- Run various reports and provide an analysis of the daily order performance for management review. Check end of day report for order discrepancies and resolve any issues in order to close each day.
- Using the internal database to create import clearance instructions and send to appointed agents. Check Entry advice to identify any mistakes and take corrective action as required. Download customs deferment statement to match with the import database instructions and inform agents of any discrepancies.
- Support RMA department by processing RMA orders and also updating the status in the CRM system.
- Co-ordinate with other company's sites for international drop shipments.
Key skills & requirements
- Must be comfortable working in a team-based environment and interacting accordingly in order to accomplish work in a timely manner.
- Fluent in English is a must (verbal & written)
- Good presentation and numerical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Highly computer literate, with the ability to pick up quickly new systems.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Support Team Leader
Are you good at finding solutions to problems as they arise and do you know how to effectively communicate with people who are in stressful situations? Do you bring ex...16 days ago
- French Customer Service Agent - Sunny Lisbon
€12000 - 14000
We’re looking for near native French speakers with 6-12 months experience in customer service to join the care team here in Lisbon, Portugal for an international globa...25 days ago
- German Customer Service Athens
€12000 - 24000
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Greece? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Athens for an amazing employer based in the capital of Gree...2 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Athens
€14000 - 25000
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Greece? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Athens for an amazing employer based in the capital of Gree...25 days ago
- Dutch Customer Support - Berlin
€24000 - 28000
Dutch Customer Support Representative wanted for a great growing team here in Berlin, Germany with a reputable and trustworthy client of ours. All you need is a near n...11 days ago