Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Order and Customs Administrator|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£20000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + Benefits + travel allowance|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
Order and Customs Administrator
Up to £21K + benefits + travel allowance
6 months fixed term contract (with the possibility to become permanent)
Our client, an internationally leading IT hardware company, is seeking to appoint an Order Processing Administrator. The successful candidate will be able to coordinate customers' orders processes to minimise delays and to keep information updated for the good cohesion of all different departments. Also he/she will be responsible for creating import clearance instruction for all shipments and liaising with courier agencies for the information regarding these shipments.
- Monitoring systems to ensure e-orders from customers are treated properly and on time.
- Follow the whole order process and identify and solve any problem in order to minimise delays.
- Make sure orders are put into the systems accurately and properly, send the order to Warehouse for picking. Release backorders throughout the day.
- Co-ordinate with Sales, Warehouse, Accounts and Planning departments and occasionally with customer directly to deal with any problem or orders modification.
- Create new customers account and keep them updated.
- Using internal database to create import clearance instruction and send to appointed agency.
- Checking Export shipment documents to update all the information in system and ensure all the documents have been received back from courier.
- Support RMA department to Process RMA orders also update the status in CRM system.
Key skills & requirements
- 3-4 years of experience within a similar sales administration, exports, imports, orders processing role.
- Fluency in English (business level).
- Previous experience in using CRM systems
- Highly computer literate, with the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Knowledge of Macros is a plus.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Order Management & Care Agent - Westmeath
€28000 - 30000 per annum
To all Dutch Speakers with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a Call Center and looking for a little more - Here is an order management job just for you. Get involved...about 2 months ago
- German Administrator - Dublin City
€25000 - 29000
Job Summary Here we have a German speaking Job for those looking to kick start their career and to work abroad in Ireland. The capital city is calling and where you co...3 months ago
- German Back Office Support - Dublin Featured Job
€28000 - 30000
German Back Office Support interested in the likes of Bitcoin and investments – here is the job for you. Work for a Fortune 500 company here in North Dublin, Ireland &...6 days ago
- Dutch Procurement Clerk in Prague - Relocation Package Provided
€15000 - 22000
Are you ready to join an ambitious, international team in the historical city of Prague? Would you like to develop yourself professionaly and gain valuable experience ...16 days ago
- Dutch Admin Support For Global Insurance Provider - Dublin
€25000 - 26000
What are we looking for? Right now we are looking for a Dutch speaker for an admin support job in Dublin. We are on the lookout for someone who wants to work for an in...3 months ago