Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Order and Customs Administrator|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£20000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + Benefits + travel allowance|
|Date Posted||5 months ago|
Order and Customs Administrator
Up to £21K + benefits + travel allowance
6 months fixed term contract (with the possibility to become permanent)
Our client, an internationally leading IT hardware company, is seeking to appoint an Order Processing Administrator. The successful candidate will be able to coordinate customers' orders processes to minimise delays and to keep information updated for the good cohesion of all different departments. Also he/she will be responsible for creating import clearance instruction for all shipments and liaising with courier agencies for the information regarding these shipments.
- Monitoring systems to ensure e-orders from customers are treated properly and on time.
- Follow the whole order process and identify and solve any problem in order to minimise delays.
- Make sure orders are put into the systems accurately and properly, send the order to Warehouse for picking. Release backorders throughout the day.
- Co-ordinate with Sales, Warehouse, Accounts and Planning departments and occasionally with customer directly to deal with any problem or orders modification.
- Create new customers account and keep them updated.
- Using internal database to create import clearance instruction and send to appointed agency.
- Checking Export shipment documents to update all the information in system and ensure all the documents have been received back from courier.
- Support RMA department to Process RMA orders also update the status in CRM system.
Key skills & requirements
- 3-4 years of experience within a similar sales administration, exports, imports, orders processing role.
- Fluency in English (business level).
- Previous experience in using CRM systems
- Highly computer literate, with the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Knowledge of Macros is a plus.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Sales Administrator
French company based in Central London dedicated to the design and distribution of top end furniture is currently seeking to recruit a French speaking Sales Administra...4 months ago
- German Administrator - Dublin City
€25000 - 29000
Job Summary Here we have a German speaking Job for those looking to kick start their career and to work abroad in Ireland. The capital city is calling and where you co...19 days ago
- German Backend Support Agent - Dublin
€27000 - 28000 per annum
German speakers with 1-2 years experience in the B2B customer support sector wanted! Our client in Dublin, Ireland is looking to grow their Backend Support team in ord...2 months ago
- Entry Level Dutch Speaking Procurement Agent Berlin
€28000 - 30000 per annum + Relocation Package
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Dutch speakers inter...2 months ago
- French Office Manager
€£28000 - £35000
Luxury Brand with HQ in London is looking for a French speaking Office Manager with Concierge skills. A fast growing start-up where you will need will to have good off...4 months ago