Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At
SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business
software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Order Management Software Department in Prague is one part of SAP Global Finance
Shared Services and will support the administration of SAP License and Maintenance Software
contracts for the whole EMEA region.
Whether processing license orders for small customers, midmarket enterprises or large
corporations, the full product portfolio of SAP software is our daily business. The company’s
pulse is palpable in OMS.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Checking incoming orders (contractual documents, correspondence, approvals) and processing the order in the SAP system according to SOX and internal controls in place
- Ensure license entitlement is correctly entered into SAP systems to allow customers to receive correct software, access and license keys
- Be dedicated point of contact for both external and internal customers (Sales/Support/Commercial)
- On order completion; creation of invoices & issuing of credit notes
- Archiving of all related contractual documentation
- Providing post sales support on contractual issues such as license transfers, contract migrations & amendments
- Answering of internal/external customer queries within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Use own initiative to improve processes and drive efficiency in the team
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Quick learner, adaptable and able to use own initiative
- Organization & time management skills are essential with the capacity to multi-task
- Proactive and responsible approach to customer support
- Team player
- Quality driven with excellent attention to detail
- Good command of MS Office (Excel-Word and Outlook)
Experience with SAP systems is preferable but not essential
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees.
We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person
brings to the company.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Order Management Analyst
€30000 - 37000
French Order Management Analyst The role of an Order Management Analyst involves having responsibility for Market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the Order ...15 days ago
- Finance/Accounting Administrator
€27000 - 35000
In this role you will: - Be responsible for the day-to-day financial activity of an assigned portfolio - Gather and process supplier invoices communicate with the Oper...10 days ago
- Finance/Accounting Administrator with Portuguese
€35000 - 40000
Position suitable for people with previous financial administration experience, who are looking to further their career in Finance Opportunity to join an expanding glo...10 days ago
- Finnish Senior Administrator
Navan Co. Meath
€35000 - 35000
Finnish Senior Administrator Our client is a part of a major player in the global insurance industry which is based in Navan Co. Meath. Our client provides a variety o...3 months ago
- Senior Asset Management Executive required for an immediate start, Dublin area.
Our client based in the Dublin area urgently require a Senior Asset Management Executive for an immediate start. Key Responsibilities: Organise all Tenant, Borrower le...about 2 months ago