Get similar jobs by email Register →
PE Global is recruiting a supply chain specialist with fluent Hungarian for a leading multinational company in Cork.
- Place orders timely and accurately. Follow through until fulfillment.
- Know the SAP transactions to perform the daily operations. Need minimal support.
- Understand the financial processes (month-end closing, accruals…) and perform the tasks in a timely manner. Ensure proper period-end closings. Understand the basics of accruals.
- Be able to manage straightforward documentary credits.
- Understand and follow all the procedures applicable to one’s area (trade sanctions, anti-boycott, Sarbanes-Oxley…).
- Comply with established GMP/financial policies and SOPs. Ensure that the working procedures (Job Aids) are in place and up-to-date. Communicate and enforce internal policies and procedures with the suppliers.
- Understand and apply the basics of export business (tenders, ICC, Incoterms, bid and performance bonds…).
- Identify the drivers behind credit blocks. Take the appropriate actions. Own the customer account reconciliations. Be accountable for timely collection.
- Maintain appropriate levels of consignment stocks, supported by forecasts. Monitor them regularly and escalate abnormal situations.
- Identify customer requirements & new opportunities. Respond to internal/external customer feedbacks and improvement opportunities.
- Understand market trends/challenges and customer position in the market.
- Understand customer and market specifics, assist on standard business issues.
- Lead small-scale projects based on set objectives. Identify required resources and be able to justify the needs. Set project plan/objectives. Work with supervisor on setting an action plan to achieve the objective(s). Assume accountability within one’s area of responsibility. Contribute to Kaizen/6-sigma projects.
- Third level qualified or equivalent required
- Fluent Hungarian required
- Sound commercial experience (preferably in a similar position)
- SCM experience(allocation, inventory reconciliation, etc…)
- Experience in a finance related function an asset
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform under minimal direction
- At ease to communicate with diverse partners
- Enjoy administrative tasks and detail-oriented
- Excellent negotiator and good team player
- Collaborate effectively with people
If interested in this position, apply now and call Sinéad on 021 429 7900
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Order Management - Westmeath
€28000 - 30000 per annum
To all German Speakers with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a Call Center and looking for a little more - Here is an order management job just for you. Get involve...2 months ago
- Italian Order Management Specialist - Dublin
€35000 - 40000 per annum + 9% annual performance bonus
Italian speakers with excellent English & order management experience. An international well known medical company with an office here in Dublin City. Want to grow gro...3 months ago
- French Order Management & Care Agent – Westmeath
€28000 - 30000
To all French Speakers with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Call Center and looking for a little more – Here is an order management job just for you. Get involve...3 months ago
- OnStar Customer Support - Hungarian
€Competitive Salary + Relocation Support + Benefits package
- Ideal Candidate Essential Criteria: • At least 2 years customer services and 12 months contact centre experience. • Effective interpersonal and presentation skills, ...28 days ago
- Real Time Work Force Analyst
€17000 - 23000
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires an Intraday Analyst in order to address their expanding international markets for ...3 months ago