Get similar jobs by email Register →
PE Global is recruiting a supply chain specialist with fluent Hungarian for a leading multinational company in Cork.
- Place orders timely and accurately. Follow through until fulfillment.
- Know the SAP transactions to perform the daily operations. Need minimal support.
- Understand the financial processes (month-end closing, accruals…) and perform the tasks in a timely manner. Ensure proper period-end closings. Understand the basics of accruals.
- Be able to manage straightforward documentary credits.
- Understand and follow all the procedures applicable to one’s area (trade sanctions, anti-boycott, Sarbanes-Oxley…).
- Comply with established GMP/financial policies and SOPs. Ensure that the working procedures (Job Aids) are in place and up-to-date. Communicate and enforce internal policies and procedures with the suppliers.
- Understand and apply the basics of export business (tenders, ICC, Incoterms, bid and performance bonds…).
- Identify the drivers behind credit blocks. Take the appropriate actions. Own the customer account reconciliations. Be accountable for timely collection.
- Maintain appropriate levels of consignment stocks, supported by forecasts. Monitor them regularly and escalate abnormal situations.
- Identify customer requirements & new opportunities. Respond to internal/external customer feedbacks and improvement opportunities.
- Understand market trends/challenges and customer position in the market.
- Understand customer and market specifics, assist on standard business issues.
- Lead small-scale projects based on set objectives. Identify required resources and be able to justify the needs. Set project plan/objectives. Work with supervisor on setting an action plan to achieve the objective(s). Assume accountability within one’s area of responsibility. Contribute to Kaizen/6-sigma projects.
- Third level qualified or equivalent required
- Fluent Hungarian required
- Sound commercial experience (preferably in a similar position)
- SCM experience(allocation, inventory reconciliation, etc…)
- Experience in a finance related function an asset
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform under minimal direction
- At ease to communicate with diverse partners
- Enjoy administrative tasks and detail-oriented
- Excellent negotiator and good team player
- Collaborate effectively with people
If interested in this position, apply now and call Sinéad on 021 429 7900
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Care Representative with Hungarian
€25000 - 27000
Join an international team providing customer care services to a prominent client within the consumer electronics field. The primary objective of the role is the maint...about 1 month ago
- Customer Satisfaction Quality Specialist (m/f), Maastricht
€20000 - 40000
Would you like to be able to influence a company's corporate strategy based on data analyses you prepare for the company's management? Is the quality of the services p...23 days ago
- Back Office Agent with Norwegian
€6000 - 50000
Interested to work abroad for a year or two, maybe longer? How it would sound to gain valuable international work experience in the Nordic Customer Care team of a glob...2 months ago
- Customer Care Operations Representative (m/w) Dutch/French
€28000 - 32000
Your responsibilities: Our client is looking for a motivated fulltime, native billingual Dutch/French speaking, Customer Care Operations Representative (m/f) to work c...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service Agent (m/f) German
€20000 - 30000
Our International client based in Ireland is looking for a Customer Service Agent with German. A great opportunity to work in an international environment with a workf...27 days ago