Get similar jobs by email Register →
PE Global is recruiting a supply chain specialist with fluent Hungarian for a leading multinational company in Cork.
- Place orders timely and accurately. Follow through until fulfillment.
- Know the SAP transactions to perform the daily operations. Need minimal support.
- Understand the financial processes (month-end closing, accruals…) and perform the tasks in a timely manner. Ensure proper period-end closings. Understand the basics of accruals.
- Be able to manage straightforward documentary credits.
- Understand and follow all the procedures applicable to one’s area (trade sanctions, anti-boycott, Sarbanes-Oxley…).
- Comply with established GMP/financial policies and SOPs. Ensure that the working procedures (Job Aids) are in place and up-to-date. Communicate and enforce internal policies and procedures with the suppliers.
- Understand and apply the basics of export business (tenders, ICC, Incoterms, bid and performance bonds…).
- Identify the drivers behind credit blocks. Take the appropriate actions. Own the customer account reconciliations. Be accountable for timely collection.
- Maintain appropriate levels of consignment stocks, supported by forecasts. Monitor them regularly and escalate abnormal situations.
- Identify customer requirements & new opportunities. Respond to internal/external customer feedbacks and improvement opportunities.
- Understand market trends/challenges and customer position in the market.
- Understand customer and market specifics, assist on standard business issues.
- Lead small-scale projects based on set objectives. Identify required resources and be able to justify the needs. Set project plan/objectives. Work with supervisor on setting an action plan to achieve the objective(s). Assume accountability within one’s area of responsibility. Contribute to Kaizen/6-sigma projects.
- Third level qualified or equivalent required
- Fluent Hungarian required
- Sound commercial experience (preferably in a similar position)
- SCM experience(allocation, inventory reconciliation, etc…)
- Experience in a finance related function an asset
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform under minimal direction
- At ease to communicate with diverse partners
- Enjoy administrative tasks and detail-oriented
- Excellent negotiator and good team player
- Collaborate effectively with people
If interested in this position, apply now and call Sinéad on 021 429 7900
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Order Management & Care Agent - West Meath
€28000 - 30000 per annum + Relocation Package
To all Dutch Speakers with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a Call Center and looking for a little more - Here is an order management job just for you. Get involved...8 days ago
- Norwegian Content Management Agent - Berlin
€1600 - 1630 per month + monthly bonus
Job Summary: Speak Norwegian and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an award winning employer here in Germany...8 days ago
- Danish Speaking Content Management - Berlin
€1600 - 1630 per month + Monthly bonus
Job Summary: Speak Danish and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an award winning employer here in Germany - ...16 days ago
- Arabic AND French Policy Management Officer
€23000 - 28000
Policy Management Officer - French AND Arabic *MUST HAVE EU PASSPORT OR STAMP 4* Our client specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, indi...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Content Management Agent - Berlin
€160 - 1639 per month + Relocation Package
Job Summary: Speak Finnish and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an award winning employer here in Germany -...2 months ago