Get similar jobs by email Register →
PE Global is recruiting a supply chain specialist with fluent Hungarian for a leading multinational company in Cork.
- Place orders timely and accurately. Follow through until fulfillment.
- Know the SAP transactions to perform the daily operations. Need minimal support.
- Understand the financial processes (month-end closing, accruals…) and perform the tasks in a timely manner. Ensure proper period-end closings. Understand the basics of accruals.
- Be able to manage straightforward documentary credits.
- Understand and follow all the procedures applicable to one’s area (trade sanctions, anti-boycott, Sarbanes-Oxley…).
- Comply with established GMP/financial policies and SOPs. Ensure that the working procedures (Job Aids) are in place and up-to-date. Communicate and enforce internal policies and procedures with the suppliers.
- Understand and apply the basics of export business (tenders, ICC, Incoterms, bid and performance bonds…).
- Identify the drivers behind credit blocks. Take the appropriate actions. Own the customer account reconciliations. Be accountable for timely collection.
- Maintain appropriate levels of consignment stocks, supported by forecasts. Monitor them regularly and escalate abnormal situations.
- Identify customer requirements & new opportunities. Respond to internal/external customer feedbacks and improvement opportunities.
- Understand market trends/challenges and customer position in the market.
- Understand customer and market specifics, assist on standard business issues.
- Lead small-scale projects based on set objectives. Identify required resources and be able to justify the needs. Set project plan/objectives. Work with supervisor on setting an action plan to achieve the objective(s). Assume accountability within one’s area of responsibility. Contribute to Kaizen/6-sigma projects.
- Third level qualified or equivalent required
- Fluent Hungarian required
- Sound commercial experience (preferably in a similar position)
- SCM experience(allocation, inventory reconciliation, etc…)
- Experience in a finance related function an asset
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform under minimal direction
- At ease to communicate with diverse partners
- Enjoy administrative tasks and detail-oriented
- Excellent negotiator and good team player
- Collaborate effectively with people
If interested in this position, apply now and call Sinéad on 021 429 7900
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Spanish Speaking Senior Order Management Job in Cork City
€28000 - 30000 per annum + Many Benefits
Job Summary If you speak Spanish, want to live and work in Ireland's second largest city, have excellent communication skills in both Spanish and English where you hav...11 days ago
- German Speaking Senior Order Management Job in Cork City
€28000 - 30000
Job Summary If you speak German, want to live and work in Ireland’s second largest city, have excellent communication skills in both German and English where you have ...22 days ago
- Hungarian Games Advisor
€24000 - 28000
The Challenge Ahead: The Worldwide Customer Experience team is looking to find an experienced support Advisor who must enjoy the thrill of racing down a crowded street...about 1 month ago
- Hungarian + European Language Customer Care Coordinator Cork
Cork City, Cork
€30000 - 32000 per annum + many benefits
Job Summary If you are looking for a new adventure abroad, check out this Hungarian + Another European Language Customer Care Coordinator job in Cork for a great clien...11 days ago
- Hungarian Customer Service Agent for New Project - Bucharest
€Zlotych4000 - Zlotych4500 per month + 4500 RON Net per month
Job Summary: Bucharest is Calling - Hungarian Speakers will you answer the call? Our client is currently looking for Hungarian speakers who have a near native level in...22 days ago