Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client's driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency. We now offer the possibility to join such a corporation through the multiple openings on our website. If you think you fit the mold as well, step forward and talk to us by sending us your application.Scope of employment:
As Order Taking Officer you will treat incoming orders from company country organizations according to the order process definitions to ensure deliveries and invoicing to customer according to agreed SLA`s.Key responsibilities:
- Capture all incoming orders from customers or company country organizations by fax, mail, EDI.
- Order taker can receive instructions from the CSC Agent to enter the order in the system, modify the order based on different instructions.
- Enter orders in SAP and other systems according to the systems in use in the countries in scope for CSC.
- Verify completeness, availability of product, customer credit, (and pricing), verify if there are specific logistic rules. The order taker must also take into account the specifications of the Customer master data.
- Contact CSC in Bremen in cases of customer wishes and changes of customer orders.
- Close work and daily contact with Scheduling, CSC, Transport planning, Inventory department and all needed internal or external customers per E-mail or phone.
- Contact customer as front office agent – only for ATCH.
- Archive documentation received from customers.
- High school education.
- Experience in working in an ERP environment preferred (not obligatory).
- Experience with SAP order module preferred.
- Work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Highly customer oriented mindset.
- Responsibility and reliability, stress resistance.
- Basic business sense.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly results focused.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to generate team cooperation.
- Ability to be flexible with position duties and scope of work.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively.
- Knowledge of ERP or other SAP applications.
- Computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Good level of English (spoken, reading and writing).
- Upper intermediate level of German.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Temporary- to- permanent contract OR permanent contract (depending on our client's offer).
- The backup of a global corporation.
- Prague central location.
- State of the art office premises.
- International working environment.
- Every day use of foreign languages.
- Team-building activities and social events.
- Free refreshment on the working place.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Positive working atmosphere.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Trainee/Junior Claims Assessor with German
€28-30,000 + healthcare, Pension, Gym
Trainee/Junior Claims Assessor with German For a Major International Insurance company. This is a Permanent full Time position working directly for the company and bas...6 months ago
- German Customer Service
We are recruiting for a fluent German speaking financial Customer Service Representative for our client, a global financial customer-support outsourcing company based ...about 1 month ago
- German Financial Administrator - Dublin City Center
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€34000 - 41000 per annum
Job Summary Worked in the insurance industry before? Know your way around it? Well how does working in the financial Admin sector for one of Ireland's leading insuranc...2 months ago
- German B2B customer service -Psychology company
We are currently recruiting for a German speaking Customer Support Advisor liaising with international businesses for our Psychology client based in north Oxford. As p...3 months ago
- Administrative Specialist (Flemish/Dutch)
€14000 - 16000
Would you like to leave your footprints in a brand new project? Are you a motivated person with a lot of flexibility? Then this is your position: The Company Our clien...about 2 months ago