Get similar jobs by email Register →
French Logisitcs Manager– Dublin
In this context, our client is now reshaping its Supply Chain. We are looking to recruit a role to manage the distribution to customers through our 3PLs. A number of dimensions and the combination of these add significant complexity to the company’s supply chain:
- 400 SKUs distributed to 12,000 points of sale in 11 countries
- 5 third party logistics operations in 5 different countries
- 30% of sales in the last six days before Christmas supported by significant off shelf display units (Box Pallets) creating a spike in 3PL capacity requirements in September, October and November
The 3PL Contracts Manager will be expected to build and maintain the 3PL network as a significant source of advantage for our client. He/she will drive value through reducing costs, improving service levels and exploiting synergies. He/she will also be responsible for implementing best practices through the supply chain organisation, including warehousing, distribution and supplier relationships.
- Service Levels for 3PL’s (current and new)
- Active involvement in the development of service level agreements with 3PLs
- Manage 3PL Performance through KPI’s in line with the service level agreement.
- Management of relationship with 3PLs (current and new)
- Be on site at the 3PL during the set up phase working with the local teams to implement standard ways of working which can then be monitored remotely after a time period.
- Co-ordinate and lead 3PL reviews.
- Manage 3PL Performance through KPIs
- Will be involved in footprint reviews, tendering and set up processes for all 3PL’s going forward.
- First Point of Contact for all 3PL related matters and manage all customer/POS concerns relating to warehousing and transport.
- 3PL cost reconciliations
- Part of the monthly process for approval of invoices for the 3PL.
- Standardise this process across all 3PL’s
- Understand these costs and be able to compare that to budget targets.
- Run the business and improve the business
- Daily, weekly, monthly reports & performance Dashboards
- Execute the plan at the logistics platforms
- Key link between the Planning, Order Management and 3PL teams insuring adherence to agreed timelines and meeting process.
- Propose, implement and sustain continuous improvement agenda with full 3PL network.
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, the company highlight the following:
- Experience and Functional Supply Chain skills
- Higher education with minimum of 5 years relevant experience with proven track record of managing matrix style organisations
- A background in warehouse or 3PL management
- Clear understanding of customer and supplier relationships with the ability to influence both to get the best result for the organisation.
- Experience of fast moving seasonal products would be an advantage.
- Experience with continuous improvement and operational excellence (LEAN, six sigma etc.)
- Experience of 3PL change or start up.
- Functional knowledge of ERP and warehouse management systems.
- Fluent in English
- French would be a huge advantage
- A firm understanding of data and systems technologies
- Proven track record of delivering results
- A decisive, self-motivated and energetic team player with an understanding of what is required to build strong relationships with both internal teams and external suppliers.
- A collaborative team player with strong influencing skills and an individual who can work with peers across other functions in the company
- French Supply Chain Export Analyst
€30000 - 39000
French Supply Chain Export Analyst The company: Our client has been in business for almost 140 years. They work to improve global health by helping expand access to me...11 days ago
- German + French Procurement Officer Berlin
€32000 - 38000 per annum + Relocation Package
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...26 days ago
- French Order to Cash - Supply Chain Analyst
€30000 - 37000
French Order to Cash Supply Chain Analyst – Cork Our client provides financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Globa...about 2 months ago
- e-Logistics Project Manager (Swedish+German)
€30000 - 35000
Job Description For one of our clients, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting a Swedish and German speaking e-Logistic...2 months ago