Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Paid Media Executive (12 months maternity cover)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||17 days ago|
Paid Media Executive (12 months maternity cover) | Competitive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Paid Media Executive to join an exciting growing company with offices in Gibraltar. The Paid Media Executive will be responsible for the creation, execution and optimization of return on investment in Display, PPC and Paid Social marketing campaigns for the company Digital brands.
Paid Media Executive Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the BAU execution of display, paid social and PPC marketing activities for the company brands, overseeing 3rd party relationships, on-going optimization and achieving acquisition, retention and repeat deposit targets.
- Utilising best-in-class tools to deliver attributed performance on new and returning traffic through multiple demand side platforms, creating the necessary audiences to target each.
- Manage the end-to-end process for the creation, execution and on-going optimsiation of campaigns, including determining campaign audience targeting, sourcing creative and AB variants, execution, cost control and reporting/optimisation.
- Liaise with supporting internal teams to drive the paid media agenda in regard to web analytics, tagging, audience creation, data layer requirements, player performance and predicative modelling as required.
- Deliver the required reporting to the Paid Media Manager and other senior stakeholders within the business as required.
- Help manage cost control of over £3.4m in media across PPC, Display and paid social, ensuring campaigns meet CPA and revenue targets.
Paid Media Executive Requirements:
- Have a good knowledge of marketing and PPC and Display in particular
- Demonstrable background in digital campaign management and optimization
- Desirable gaming industry experience but not essential
- Proven ability to prioritize to meet deadlines and deliver to on performance KPIs
- Demonstrate good numerical skills and commercial understanding
- Good working experience in Excel.
- Be self-motivated and work on one own initiative.
- Able to build strong relationships based on trust and integrity.
- Tenacious under pressure and can use learning from setback to improve
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
- Performance Media Manager - Sports
City of London,
Performance Media Manager - Sports | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London SRGEurope has...17 days ago
- Portuguese speaking Social Media Adviser
€15000 - 20000
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires a Social Media Consultant in order to address their expanding international market...about 1 month ago
- SEO Executive
SEO Executive | Competitive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance | Gibraltar SRGEurope have been appointed...9 days ago
- SEO Executive
City of London,
€Plus exstensive benefits
SEO Executive | Salary competitive + benefits | Online Gaming | London Recruitment Agency SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an SEO Executive for a leading online...9 days ago