Get similar jobs by email Register →
Paid Media Executive (12 months maternity cover) | Competitive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Paid Media Executive to join an exciting growing company with offices in Gibraltar. The Paid Media Executive will be responsible for the creation, execution and optimization of return on investment in Display, PPC and Paid Social marketing campaigns for the company Digital brands.
Paid Media Executive Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the BAU execution of display, paid social and PPC marketing activities for the company brands, overseeing 3rd party relationships, on-going optimization and achieving acquisition, retention and repeat deposit targets.
- Utilising best-in-class tools to deliver attributed performance on new and returning traffic through multiple demand side platforms, creating the necessary audiences to target each.
- Manage the end-to-end process for the creation, execution and on-going optimsiation of campaigns, including determining campaign audience targeting, sourcing creative and AB variants, execution, cost control and reporting/optimisation.
- Liaise with supporting internal teams to drive the paid media agenda in regard to web analytics, tagging, audience creation, data layer requirements, player performance and predicative modelling as required.
- Deliver the required reporting to the Paid Media Manager and other senior stakeholders within the business as required.
- Help manage cost control of over £3.4m in media across PPC, Display and paid social, ensuring campaigns meet CPA and revenue targets.
Paid Media Executive Requirements:
- Have a good knowledge of marketing and PPC and Display in particular
- Demonstrable background in digital campaign management and optimization
- Desirable gaming industry experience but not essential
- Proven ability to prioritize to meet deadlines and deliver to on performance KPIs
- Demonstrate good numerical skills and commercial understanding
- Good working experience in Excel.
- Be self-motivated and work on one own initiative.
- Able to build strong relationships based on trust and integrity.
- Tenacious under pressure and can use learning from setback to improve
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Social Media Support Specialist To Belfast, Northern Ireland
€City centre location, Onsite gym and canteen + Excellent relocation package.
We are looking for a German Social Media Support Specialist to join the team in Belfast! Our client focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for ov...2 months ago
- Norwegian Sportsbook CRM Executive
€25000 + 10% Bonus
Vi ser nå etter en Norsktalende Sportsbook CRM Executive til å jobbe i det sentrale Betting teamet med alle «Sportsbook Brands» til kunden vår. I en veldig spennende n...21 days ago
- German Online Advertising Agent – Potsdam
€24000 - 26000
German speakers wanted for an exciting new and growing team here in Potsdam, Germany. How does joining a new and growing team sound? We’re are looking for near native ...3 months ago
- Danish Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
€20000 - 29000
We are looking for a Danish-speaking, Junior Digital Marketing Specialist. Our client in sunny Malta is currently looking for an openminded and creative colleague to p...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Content Management Representative – Cork
€22000 - 26000
Swedish Content Management Representative wanted for International Outsourcing Giant here in Cork, Ireland. This is the perfect opportunity for those who have a near n...4 months ago