Get similar jobs by email Register →
Paralegal Global Tech Co.
Are you a Paralegal or Legal Executive looking for an exciting new opportunity within the Global Technology space?
Do you have a passion for working with new and innovative organisations?
Then read on....
Paralegal required by up and coming new technology and social media organisation. Due to the opening of a new EMEA office in Dublin, this well known and loved, fun loving social media and connections site are now seeking a dynamic and professional Paralegal to be part of the team building out the Dublin operation.
The main focus of your role will be to advise on legal and risk to the business from client contracts, draft and negotiate contract revisions and act as a key intermediary between the marketing & legal teams in particular.
Overview of your responsibilities
- Provide advice to the business on legal risk of prospective commercial arrangements
- Act a point of liaison between the company and external counsel as required
- Be cognisant of legislative changes that may impact the business.
Key Skills and Experience
- Solid technical legal and commercial skills, combining attention to detail with ability to deliver a high standard of work under time constraints
- Previous experience in a commercial work environment, ideally within Tech or Marketing
- Ability to read contracts quickly and determine salient points and commercial awareness
- Strong academics in a graduate law degree
- A general interest in commercial, data protection and IP law.
- A strong interest in tech, online and social media
The role offers a competitive salary along with a generous bonus & benefits package. Working for one of the most innovative, progressive and truly international companies specializing in the exploding field of social networking this role offers lots of opportunity for career progression and learning.
For further details of this legal role email CV in confidence today to Deirdre Doran in Principle or call 01 6767166.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Global Digital Learning Designer (English Native)
€35000 - 38000
The Company. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Global Digital Learning Designer for one of our international clients, based in Barcelona. The Job. Part of...3 months ago
- German Social Media Support Specialist To Belfast, Northern Ireland
€City centre location, Onsite gym and canteen + Excellent relocation package.
We are looking for a German Social Media Support Specialist to join the team in Belfast! Our client focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for ov...2 months ago
- French Data Analyst
€0 - 0
Do you dream of moving abroad and work in an international environment? Do you want to live in beautiful Sofia ? Then this is the right job for you! Role Description C...2 months ago
- Business Operations Support Team Lead
€35000 - 35000
The Company. For one of our clients an international based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting a Business Operations Support Team Lead. The Job. Being part of th...3 months ago
- German Legal Network Professional
Degree in Law and fluent in German? Prague needs you! We are looking for a German speaking Global Legal Network Professional to join an international organisation in P...4 days ago