Get similar jobs by email Register →
Paralegal Global Tech Co.
Are you a Paralegal or Legal Executive looking for an exciting new opportunity within the Global Technology space?
Do you have a passion for working with new and innovative organisations?
Then read on....
Paralegal required by up and coming new technology and social media organisation. Due to the opening of a new EMEA office in Dublin, this well known and loved, fun loving social media and connections site are now seeking a dynamic and professional Paralegal to be part of the team building out the Dublin operation.
The main focus of your role will be to advise on legal and risk to the business from client contracts, draft and negotiate contract revisions and act as a key intermediary between the marketing & legal teams in particular.
Overview of your responsibilities
- Provide advice to the business on legal risk of prospective commercial arrangements
- Act a point of liaison between the company and external counsel as required
- Be cognisant of legislative changes that may impact the business.
Key Skills and Experience
- Solid technical legal and commercial skills, combining attention to detail with ability to deliver a high standard of work under time constraints
- Previous experience in a commercial work environment, ideally within Tech or Marketing
- Ability to read contracts quickly and determine salient points and commercial awareness
- Strong academics in a graduate law degree
- A general interest in commercial, data protection and IP law.
- A strong interest in tech, online and social media
The role offers a competitive salary along with a generous bonus & benefits package. Working for one of the most innovative, progressive and truly international companies specializing in the exploding field of social networking this role offers lots of opportunity for career progression and learning.
For further details of this legal role email CV in confidence today to Deirdre Doran in Principle or call 01 6767166.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Online Editor Holidayguru Denmark (m/f)
€20000 - 30000
You are interested in working for a fast-growing and inspiring company? You are creative and love writing? Travelling is your passion? Then you are our man/woman! UNIQ...4 days ago
- Content Manager Holidayguru France (m/f)
€20000 - 30000
You are interested in working for a fast-growing and inspiring company? You are creative and love writing? Travelling is your passion? Then you are our man/woman! UNIQ...about 1 month ago
- Advertising Specialist (Danish)
€24000 - 29000
Job Description Do you have solid experience with Google AdWords? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person who managed and developed accounts before? Then this posit...2 months ago
- Swedish Business Development Representative
€37000 - 38000
Our client is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 19,000 customers in more than 90 countries use their software, services, and support to tr...10 days ago
- Innovation Systems Customer Adviser (french)
€16000 - 16000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...27 days ago