Get similar jobs by email Register →
Vykonia is hiring! Vykonia is a young but rapidly growing startup, creating a unique software solution for internet marketing community worldwide. Founded in 2016, Vykonia already has a talented team of specialists in Prague and we’re now seeking two new team members to support us on a part time basis.
In this role you will:
- Provide support to the finance director, processing incoming invoices and preparing outgoing invoices.
- Maintaining good bookkeeping practices by accurately booking transactions and allocating appropriate nominal codes
- Conducting reconciliation of customer and supplier accounts
- Collect expense payments (invoices and receipts for business travel and so on)
- You will also provide support to the company CEO, scheduling meetings, assisting with preparation of presentations and marketing material and handling day to day office management tasks
What we’re looking for:
- This role would ideally suit either a student studying business administration, finance or something similar. It could also be suitable for someone with experience in financial administration/office management who is looking for a flexible, part time position.
- English language is needed as we currently have 6 different nationalities working in our office.
- A part time, working contract with the possibility to be flexible with working hours/days
- A great learning experience, working with a young and energetic team
- As we will be growing significantly during 2018, we should also be able to offer opportunities to be involved in more activities within the company.
If you’re interested to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German + French Back Office Assistant - Cologne
€20000 - 22000
Part-time German + English + French Back Office assistant wanted here in Cologne, Germany. Our client is growing and needs you to support the regional and district man...25 days ago
- German Back Office Support - Dublin Featured Job
€28000 - 30000
German Back Office Support interested in the likes of Bitcoin and investments – here is the job for you. Work for a Fortune 500 company here in North Dublin, Ireland &...about 1 month ago
- Back Office (“Certificado de discapacidad” – holder only!)
€22 000 - 25 000
Our client, an international company based in Barcelona, is offering great opportunities of employment for candidates with a disability certificate. Depending on your ...5 days ago
- Swedish IT Support Agent - North Dublin
€21000 - 21500 per annum
Swedish IT Support agent wanted for one of the world's leading customer experience driven outsourcing giants here in North Dublin, Ireland. We're looking for near nati...6 days ago
- Dutch Backend Support Agent - Dublin
€28000 - 31000
Dutch speakers with 1-2 years experience in the B2B customer support sector wanted! Our client in Dublin, Ireland is looking to grow their Backend Support team in orde...6 days ago