Get similar jobs by email Register →
You want to experience the start-up atmosphere and are looking for a new challenge? You want to work in an international team, while quickly building your career? Then you came to the right place!
BOOK A TIGER is a strongly growing start-up in the heart of Berlin, which gives customers the opportunity to find reliable and experienced cleaners easily online, with just a few simple steps. We focus on high quality, not only for the cleaning but also for the experience of our employees. We are currently operating in Germany, Austria, Netherlands, and Switzerland and are already planning to expand into further countries and markets. Our team is very experienced (founders and core-team of deliveryhero.com) and together with you we would like to extend our success in the cleaning sector.
For our company we are looking for a highly motivated Partner Manager (m/f) for the Dutch market who is not afraid of taking challenges and who will join our operations team in the Amsterdam office.
- You will be responsible for acquiring and managing our partners, from initial pipeline research to interviews to the formal deal closing
- You will be responsible for the hiring process of new tigers, from conducting interviews to the on-boarding of the new employees
- You will set up operations processes and best practise within your field, and be responsible for translating Dutch labor law and CAO requirements into HR processes
- You will be in charge of providing and maintaining the high quality of our partner services
- You will be the touchpoint for our partners and be in charge of communication towards them
- You have successfully completed a business degree, a focus in the HR field is a plus
- You are a top performer looking for a new challenge within coordination, recruiting and partner management
- You have an efficient and independent working attitude and a very structured approach
- You are a team player, reliable and eager to learn
- You show a high degree of initiative and ambition
- You have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You are fluency in Dutch and English (required)
- A broad area of responsibility with extensive scope for action and excellent career opportunities in a fast growing tech company
- You will gain experience in the recruiting and partner management process
- You will work in a fast-paced and ambitious environment
- An awesome working culture with international flair
- Efficient and open decision making through flat hierarchies
- A motivated and engaged team that wants to change the world of facility management
If we caught your interest, apply now at career.bookatiger.com. Alternatively, send us an email including your CV and application letter with your earliest starting date to Christin Radtke, HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€30000 - 40000
Do you speak Dutch and would you like to work in the beautiful, historical city of Prague? Are you enthousiastic, positive and customer-oriented? If so, we have a grea...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking European Capital city while fast-tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We...4 months ago
- Dutch HR Team Lead in Prague with Relocation Support!
€18000 - 24000
Do you speak Dutch and English fluently? Are you a passionate leader with experience in HR? Would you like to manage a young, ambitious team in beautiful Prague? If ye...16 days ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...about 1 month ago
- Recruitment Trainee
***INTERNSHIP OFFER FOR CANDIDATES WITH NO PREVIOUS WORKING EXPERIENCE*** “Would you like to leave your footprints in a constantly growing startup company? “ Blu Selec...about 1 month ago