Get similar jobs by email Register →
At this moment, REED is searching for a Financial/Payment Specialist position for our client - well known international company based in Prague, which is currently extending internal accounting teams.
This position is suitable for candidates with work experience in finance/customer service/administration. If you would like to use foreign languages, you are interested in finance/accounting and you are communicative and proactive person this is perfect job opportunity for you!
As a Financial/Payment Specialist you will be responsible for:
* Monitoring payments, process invoices and payments
* To input invoices details into system
* To make sure all payments are recorded in accounting
* Maintenance of bank accounts
* Investigate billing discrepancies
* Cash Collections duties
* Participation of transfer of new region to Prague
* Cooperation with other departments
* university degree is preferable
* experience in finance/accounting/administration is required
* experience from AR/AP processes is advantage
* detail oriented, desire to work with numbers
* good PC skills, including Excel
* communicative and proactive team player
* knowledge of English and German or French
Starting date: Immediately/negotiable
Salary level: Attractive, depending on experience level
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a
right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/veronikachvalova.
Reed has all opening available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz.
You can support us on Facebook by liking us on
www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...5 months ago
- Payroll Specialist with Polish
€28000 - 35000
Payroll Specialist with Polish Join a payroll team working for Polish clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to lear...6 months ago
- Collections Specialist with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
We now have opportunities to join our major international client's finance and accounting team. Based in Prague you will be responsible for a portfolio of Dutch-speaki...6 months ago
- Financial Controller with English
€50000 - 80000
Main Tasks: Unify technical accounting procedures based on U.S.GAAP/IFRS Implement unified settings according to the company's information systems Centralise closing p...about 1 month ago
- Payroll with Russian
€40000 - 50000
Calculation and accrual of salaries, including benefits and compensations, to employees Review time sheets, cost sheets, and relevant support documents Report directly...about 1 month ago