Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our international client is looking for a passionate Payments & Admin Office to jump onboard!
- Processing of payment and daily preparation of all invoices to be paid;
- Ensuring that all invoices are approved and follow-up as necessary;
- Ensuring that all invoices received have correct details and follow-up as necessary;
- Performing general office duties
- Taking care of booking of hotels, purchasing of flights, purchasing lottery wins;
- Daily recording of invoices received;
- Supporting the other team members as required.
- Native Maltese and fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Good knowledge of office software applications including Excel, Word and emails;
- Proven experience, of at least 1 year, working within an office environment;
- You should be confident in working with others as well as independently and uphold a high standard of work ethic, always ensuring to complete all assigned tasks accurately;
- You must be a responsible and trustworthy person who can take initiative, has an eye for detail, be accurate in your work and who is committed;
- You must be a team player and be able to enjoy a diverse working environment with people from different cultures.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior General Ledger Accountant (French)
€0 - 0
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a General Ledger Accountant France. The Job In this r...2 months ago
- Collections Specialist (relocation support)
€salary negotiable + 13th salary + 250 EUR towards rent every month + meal vouchers + on-site gym
Fluent in French and English and looking for a role close to Finance? As a Collections Specialist, you will be the first point of contact related to accounts receivabl...18 days ago