Get similar jobs by email Register →
Main Responsibilities Description:
A leading international online gaming provider with offices at Israel, Bulgaria and Ukraine is experiencing a significant growth and looking for a talented payments product manager to join its winning team and be part of the development of its winning eGaming platform and payment module.
The ideal person will have proven experience of designing, defining and developing the payment gateway, 3rd party payments integrations and back office solutions for gaming / e-commerce organizations
- Work closely with the platform development teams in order to develop the company eGaming platform and specifically the payment module with responsibility over the payment gateway module and integration with 3rd party payments providers
- Work closely with finance, marketing and B2B customers in order to support their needs for having various payment methods for the different jurisdictions.
- Handle all technical communication with 3rd party payments provider
- Hands-on leadership role in setting the payment product roadmap and ensuring the designs, features, and user-experiences of the product which are being designed and developed are in line with market demand and customers’ needs
- Work closely with technical teams Bulgaria and Ukraine and with our customers in order to understand business requirements and needs and define detailed technical requirements
- Conduct product acceptance tests.
- Working closely with implementation teams
- Write detailed requirements and user flows
- Planning and conducting product’s releases
- Develop and maintain necessary product documentations
- Manage and develop relationships across multiple departments within the company and with the relevant 3rd party providers
Specific Job Requirements:
- Strong payments / cashier and back office product management experience coupled with strong technical capabilities in working on eGaming back office and eGaming platform
- A broad and deep understanding of the eCommerce market.
- Proven experience as a product manager in one of the online gaming / eCommerce companies – a big plus.
- Absolute understanding of the payments world ; can use this understanding to direct the development of all elements of the product
- Strong Technical hands-on experience.
- Strong experience with product management processes and procedures and mainly with SCRUM.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and drive employees
- High availability for clients.
- Excellent service oriented approach.
- Highly motivated, very responsible, creative, dynamic and strong team player.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Product Support Analyst 3212
Be part of it This exciting client is a leading global IT service company who are currently recruiting for a French speaking product support analyst who will be based ...4 days ago
- Online Marketing Manager Dutch Market
Founded in 2014 StyleLounge is an e-commerce startup offering the first website for a direct price comparison and the availability check of fashion and lifestyle produ...11 days ago
- Design Quality Assurance Specialist
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...19 days ago