Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||PayPal Administration Support Teammate Nightshift|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
We’re searching for experienced Nightshift Administration Support Teammates to join our Fraud and Chargebacks teams in our state of the art Dundalk office.The Administration Support Teammate will provide support with security and card refund processes. To ensure our customers receive the guaranteed safety of all transactions made through their PayPal accounts.You will be responsible for educating our customers about our processes and how they can maintain the security of their accounts. Whilst striving for loss prevention for both the company and the customer. Daily you will review documentation, analyse data, and determine in a timely manner whether to verify the authenticity of transactions and/or activities. Throughout this process you may need to communicate with the customer via email and telephone.
Shifts will be 4 days a week, 10 hours a day. We are looking to cover night shift (8:30 pm to 7:00 am) with 2 options:
- Wednesday to Saturday
- Sunday to Wednesday
Skills, Attributes & Experience:
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation (in English).
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, in a busy target driven environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of external systems (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 12+ months’ customer service / administrative/back office experience within any industry or function.
- Fluent English is required for this role.
- Experience in Fraud or Chargebacks is preferred but not essential.
What we offer?
You’ll have the chance to join a company with an innovative, collaborative culture. Where you will be supported and nurtured to develop and build your career, whilst being rewarded for excellent performance. Some of the benefits you can expect are;
- Competitive base salary and quarterly performance bonus.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Full Health Care.
- Optional Pension Plan.
- Educational Assistance Program.
- Reward and Recognition Program.
- 4 weeks extra holiday every 5 years of service.
- Discounted onsite restaurant
- Free onsite gym and more……
Related Keywords: Fraud agent, Chargebacks agent, Customer Service agent, AML/CTF/CDD, Compliance, Administration, Risk, Due Diligence, Customer Support, Regulations, Regulatory compliance, Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Fraud, Payment queries, Fraud queries, Finance, Customer Experience.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- B2B Customer Support (Dutch)
€18000 - 19000
Are you a dynamic and outgoing person? Do you have experience in giving Customer Support on the phone? Then this is your position: The Company is a constantly growing ...about 12 hours ago
- Cloud Technical Support (French/German)
€17000 - 20000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...1 day ago
- French Customer Support Advisor
€14000 - 19000
FRENCH CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR Location: Prague Our client is a software and hardware development company, operating in the automotive industry, with headquarters in ...1 day ago
- Software Support (Danish)
€18000 - 22000
++Are you interested in IT? ++ Are you ready for a new challenge in Lisbon? ++ The Company Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working with lead...2 days ago
- English Technical Support Agent
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires a Technical Support Agent in order to address their expanding international market...12 days ago