Get similar jobs by email Register →
Payroll Analyst | £Excellent salary + benefits | Chartered Accountancy Firm | Aberdeen
SRGEurope is recruiting for a Chartered Accountancy firm in Aberdeen. Our client offers the chance to work with clients in a wide range of sectors within their state of art office facility in Aberdeen. This is an opportunity to join a growing team as a Payroll Analyst to help support clients' accounting functions you will be processing client payroll information while submitting information to HMRC and other authorised organisations.
Payroll Analyst Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing a range of different sized payrolls on a weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly, basis
- Completing PAYE, NIC and other statutory payment calculations
- Liaising with clients, mostly by telephone
- Resolving any client, employee discrepancies or enquiries relating to payroll
- Working toward and meeting tight deadlines
- Experience gained in Sage
- Bureau experience
- Previous experience of end to end payroll processing
- Good working knowledge of current payroll legislation
- Ideally BTEC Payroll qualification
- Client service skills
- Strong numeric skills
- Flexible team worker
Our client's style is personal and they value their strong client relationships and genuinely partner-led service. Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do, as their long - standing Investors in People accreditation demonstrates, also they have been named as one of 'Britain's Top Employers'.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
AAT | PAYROLL | STAR | SAGE | Chartered Accountant | ACCA | Xero |
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...over 1 year ago
- Payroll Senior (Temp to perm role)
€£25000 - £28000 per annum + Plus benefits
Payroll Senior (Temp to perm role) | Salary £25,000 - £28,000 plus benefits including life assurance, pension | Professional Services | Peterborough SRGEurope have bee...25 days ago
- Financial Analyst (Senior)
Financial Analyst (Senior) | Excellent Salary Package + relocation assistance available | Qualified CIMA, ACCA/ACA with high level analytical experience | Online Gamin...23 days ago
- Sourcing Analyst with German
€30000 - 35000
We are now seeking graduates and professionals to join our team in Prague and work on sourcing projects for global clients. In this role, you will: Manage sourcing pro...over 1 year ago