Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the „next generation“ of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
Scope of employment:
Oversees and compiles payroll data to ensure payroll processes and information are accurate and current. Provides updated payroll, tax and employee benefit information to the SAP HCM payroll system. Processes weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payrolls, as required, by payroll customers.
- Processes employee financial information and payments such as tax information, benefits deductions, bonuses, commissions and tuition reimbursement. Prepares and processes final payments for terminating and deceased employees to include appropriate tax documentation.
- Answers complex employee questions and inquires about tax, underpayments, overpayments deductions and direct deposits.
- Updates employee financial information to include benefits, tax exemptions of changes, and direct deposit information.
- Reviews, researches and adjusts time records to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policy in order to complete the payroll file and process the payroll.
- Prepares and distributes payroll reports to the Shared Services accounting department, the business unit and the corporate office as needed.
- Provides the necessary payroll and tax information to employees for purposes of individual tax reporting.
- Reconciles pay files and submissions to ensure accuracy and audit compliance.
- High school diploma.
- Four or more years SAP HCM payroll experience.
- Experience working with payroll and tax laws.
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Experience working with tax forms and processing.
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Good communications skills to interact with employees, co-workers and management.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting effectively with other departments and for answering employee questions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be fluent in English and advanced in French.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...over 2 years ago
- General Ledger Accountant with Bulgarian
€40000 - 50000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service center in Prague. This positio...over 2 years ago
- Swedish Speaking Account Manager in Stockholm
€0 - 0
Company The company is an international e-commerce company using technology and innovation to simplify business purchases of promotional products. From our headquarter...3 months ago
- Sales Retention Agent - Swedish speaker to sunny Cyprus
Do you love sales and want to set foot in the FX industry? We have a very sunny opportunity for you. Our customer offers transparent trading with the support of first ...3 months ago