Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the „next generation“ of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
Scope of employment:
Oversees and compiles payroll data to ensure payroll processes and information are accurate and current. Provides updated payroll, tax and employee benefit information to the SAP HCM payroll system. Processes weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payrolls, as required, by payroll customers.
- Processes employee financial information and payments such as tax information, benefits deductions, bonuses, commissions and tuition reimbursement. Prepares and processes final payments for terminating and deceased employees to include appropriate tax documentation.
- Answers complex employee questions and inquires about tax, underpayments, overpayments deductions and direct deposits.
- Updates employee financial information to include benefits, tax exemptions of changes, and direct deposit information.
- Reviews, researches and adjusts time records to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policy in order to complete the payroll file and process the payroll.
- Prepares and distributes payroll reports to the Shared Services accounting department, the business unit and the corporate office as needed.
- Provides the necessary payroll and tax information to employees for purposes of individual tax reporting.
- Reconciles pay files and submissions to ensure accuracy and audit compliance.
- High school diploma.
- Four or more years SAP HCM payroll experience.
- Experience working with payroll and tax laws.
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Experience working with tax forms and processing.
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Good communications skills to interact with employees, co-workers and management.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting effectively with other departments and for answering employee questions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be fluent in English and advanced in French.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...about 2 years ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...about 1 month ago
- International Payroll Manager - Paris
€55000 - 65000
International Payroll Manager wanted here in Paris – We’re looking for near native English speakers (Dutch and/or French would be a plus) with proven people management...5 days ago
- Dutch speaking Payroll Officer – Berlin
€26000 - 30000
Dutch speaking Payroll Officer wanted here in Berlin, Germany. Work for an international company where you and your career will soar. With regular on-the-job training ...about 2 months ago
- French Account Receivables Agent - Cork
€24000 - 32000 per annum
French Account Receivables Agent for a large player here in Cork, Ireland. Work for a company with over 140 years in the field. They are currently looking for near nat...5 days ago