Get similar jobs by email Register →
You love to take pictures and think that a picture could be a poem without words? You want to join a new team which is motivated and ready to start? Then we might have the perfect job for you!
You would work with customers from a European market leader in photo-based products, which provide excellent service since 2000.
You had an amazing vacation or experience where you took a lot of pictures, but now you don't know how to keep that memory? Should everything be recorded in a photo book or do you want to create a collage for a Canva?
All of these could be questions you have to solve for the customers.
Customers have problems with the shopping cart or another issue during their experience with. You will deliver calm and smart decisions in high-pressure situations while paying attention to detail.
On the phone, via E-Mail or online you will help the customer in the way you are the most confident.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are native Italian and fluent in English (C1 at least)
– You are energetic and innovative
– You are a fast thinker and work proactively
– Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
– Passion for photography and trends. Capable of accessorizing and providing styling advice;
– You have excellent communication skills
– You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
– You are available to start on the 22nd of October
– Type of contract: 12 months contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts (from 8 am to 8 pm)
– Salary conditions (*):
a. Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 858€ gross/month
b. Excluding accommodation: 1.080€ gross/month
+ Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
(*) Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (5 working days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience unforgettable!
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand-new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Advisor
€0 - 25000
We are looking for a dedicated German Speaker to Lisbon in Portugal! Why Lisbon? Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central par...27 days ago
- Danish Customer Care Advisor
€0 - 0
Vi er på udkig efter dansktalende, som ønsker at arbejde i smukke Oeiras, Portugal! Er du passioneret og har interesse for nye teknologier og kundeservice og er DU int...2 months ago
- Digital Marketing Customer Advisor (German)
Das Unternehmen. Bist du bereit für ein neues Leben und eine neue Berufserfahrung? Bist du auf der Suche nach einem starken Unternehmen, das neue Fähigkeiten entwickel...16 days ago
- Czech Customer Care Advisor to Greece
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
We are currently recruiting Czech Speakers for a Customer Care Advisor role in Sunny Athens, Greece for one of the worlds largest outsourcing companies. Are you who we...8 days ago
- German Customer Care Advisor in sunny Lisbon
We are looking for a professional German Speaker to beautiful Lisbon in Portugal! The Role Do you want to join the Great Place to Work? As a customer advisor, you will...16 days ago