Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our partner is looking for experienced Full Stack Developers who will become dedicated members of their growing Development team. You are a diligent coder who can contribute towards the successful delivery of large and small projects.
We are looking for motivated PHP Developers who have experience of:
- PHP 5 and PHP 7.
- Composer and many of the major PHP frameworks (including Laravel and Symfony).
- testing and delivering high-quality code.
- MySQL, Postgre, and NoSQL databases.
- Queue and Caching, and when to use them.
- Building RESTful APIs and mocking services.
- Domain-Driven Design and microservices.
- Cloud platforms and different hosting providers.
- Automated deployments and Continuous Integration.
- Using Docker environments.
At our partner you will be working in an Agile development environment, with team members based in different countries.
Our definition of a great candidate:
- Self-motivated and able to manage their own work.
- Understand Sprint, Kanban, and Code Review processes.
- Estimate their work accurately and deliver to deadlines.
- Contribute ideas and take ownership of a project.
- Keen to learn new technologies and skills.
Sound interesting to you?
They have state-of-the-art offices where they have tried to create a work environment their employees love, offering:
- Competitive salary and company bonuses.
- Health cover.
- Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks.
- An awesome office space, complete with pool table and Playstation!
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- Opportunities to travel and meet teams in our other offices.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Frontend Developer (Vue.js)
Reports to: Head of Development Hours: 40 hours weekly - flexible start time between 08:00 – 10:00 Monday to Friday Location: Malta What will you be doing? As a Fronte...2 months ago
- Backend Developer (PHP)
Reports to: Development Team Lead Hours: 40 hours weekly - flexible start time between 08:00 – 10:00 Monday to Friday Location: Malta What will you be doing? As a Back...2 months ago
- Technical Support Engineer
€0 - 0
Why live and work in Malta? http://www.nordicjobsworldwide.com/job-seekers/locations/malta/ What will you be doing? As Technical Support Engineer, you’ll act as the Si...2 months ago
- Development Team Lead
€0 - 0
Why live and work in Malta? http://www.nordicjobsworldwide.com/job-seekers/locations/malta/ What will you be doing? As a Development Team Lead, you will be designing a...2 months ago