Get similar jobs by email Register →
As a Senior Developer within an international ecommerce company, your role will working closely with the general manager and other developers; contributing to changes needed for both the front and back office applications. The Senior Developer is responsible for ensuring quality and speed of delivery for payment solutions, payment processing rules and anti-fraud rules on the existing platform; which currently processes more than 150,000 transactions each month!!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a young and dynamic office environment. We are looking for someone with enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard!
- You have a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience;
- You know PHP inside out with 2+ years of experience;
- You are used to object-oriented programming and familiar with common design patterns;
- You are able to write complex SQL queries, optimize them and avoid common pitfalls (MongoDB knowledge will be a plus);
- You have a good grasp of the whole stack and understand the impact of your code on the underlying layers; (CPU, IOs, memory,...)
- You are autonomous. When facing a problem, you know how to debug and if you can't, you RTFM or STFW;
- You prefer reading documentation than blindly cut & pasting random code snippets;
- You are fluent in English;
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge and experience with Symfony2 and Doctrine2
- Practical use of git or other distributed SCMs
- Knowledge and experience in implementing payment or antifraud solutions and related tools.