Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Pinterest Customer Advisor (German)|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||950 - 1400€ gross/month + relocation package availbale|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Are you interested in working for one of the most inspiring social media websites?
With this website, you are fighting boredom in your life. Start your DIY-project and find inspiration and ideas about nearly every topic online.
Pinterest needs your support in the growing and trendy capital of Portugal – Lisbon!
As part of a global community, you will work with a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds.
You will work for a company who cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally.
In this role, you will be in charge of providing support and advice to the customer regarding the website, the products etc.
Your tasks are:
– Customer Service via phone an email
– Providing product information to the customer
– Professional usage consulting for the products
– Processing of warranty cases
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are fluent in German and good command of English
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– Customer service and quality is part of you
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week; 5 days /week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1.000€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.300 – 1.400€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Private health care available from contract signature
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Dieser Job ist nicht das Richtige für dich? Wirf einen Blick auf unsere Website und informiere dich über weitere spannende Jobangebote im Ausland: www.internationalarbeiten.de
- Pinterest Customer Advisor (German)
€Salary + Accommodation
The Company. Are you interested in working for one of the most inspiring social media websites? With this website, you are fighting boredom in your life. Start your DI...about 2 months ago
- Technical Customer Support Advisor
€0 - 200000
Do you want to be part of the future? Are you our clients next Customer Service Hero? And do you see yourself working in an international environment wherein diversity...about 1 month ago
- Logistics Customer Advisor (Finnish)
€1250-1300 gross/month + Relocation Package
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...2 months ago
- Overseas Customer Advisor (Danish)
€1100 - 1200 per month + relocation package available
The Company. Are you willing to relocate to vibrant Athens and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international team speaking more than 30 differe...5 months ago