Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Planning Coordinator (Dutch/Flemish)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||21000 - 23000|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Based in Terrassa, our client is an international Shared Service Center offering a very stable and friendly work environment. For their planning team, they are currently recruiting for a Dutch/Flemish speaking candidate.
Do you have outstanding organisation skills? Are you self-disciplined? Can you handle stressful situation? Then you might be the candidate our client is looking for.
In this role, your responsibility is to plan and coordinate the complete installation of materials at their new customers' site.
You will be in charge of the scheduling of technicians on site, ordering materials, ensuring on time delivery on site (before installation date), coordinating with the availability of the customer, ensuring the follow up of the proper documentions for billing.
In addition, you will also be providing remote helpdesk support to customers.
This is a very diverse role, where you will handle various tasks at the same time and will have the ability to solve unpredicted events.
- Native level of Dutch/Flemish + fluency in English or Spanish + good command of French
- Already living in Spain
- Previous experience in an international environment, in a job involving customer contacts
- Previous experience in a helpdesk position is a plus
- Excellent organisation skills and multitasking
- Responsible, autonomous in your work and ability to take decisions
- Good work ethic, self-disciplined, precision in your work
- Hands-on and solution oriented
- Customer and quality oriented
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Positive and enthusiast attitude
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Permanent position
- Salary of 21.000 to 22.000€ / year + meal voucher + healthcare insurance
- An international environnement with a stable and friendly work atmosphere
- A very diverse job with learning opportunities
- A role with responsibilities and decision making
- A job with many contacts (other company's departments, customers, service providers, etc.)
- Schedule Monday to Friday - standard office hours
- Start date: ASAP
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service Representative - Galway
€24000 - 26000
German speaking Customer Service Representative wanted in Galway, Ireland for international medical/healthcare manufacturer. We’re looking for a near native German spe...about 2 months ago