Get similar jobs by email Register →
Based in Terrassa, our client is an international Shared Service Center offering a very stable and friendly work environment. For their planning team, they are currently recruiting for a Italian speaking candidate.
Do you have outstanding organisation and technical skills? Are you self-disciplined? Can you handle stressful situation? Then you might be the candidate our client is looking for.
In this role, your responsibility is to plan and coordinate the complete installation of materials at their new customers' site.
You will be in charge of the scheduling of technicians on site, ordering materials, ensuring on time delivery on site (before installation date), coordinating with the availability of the customer, ensuring the follow up of the proper documentions for billing.
In addition, you will also be providing remote helpdesk support to customers.
This is a very diverse role, where you will handle various tasks at the same time and will have the ability to solve unpredicted events.
- Native level of Italian + fluency in English + good command of Spanish is a plus
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a helpdesk / technical position
- Already living in Barcelona
- Previous experience in an international environment, in a job involving customer contacts
- Excellent organisation skills and multitasking
- Responsible, autonomous in your work and ability to take decisions
- Good work ethic, self-disciplined, precision in your work
- Hands-on and solution oriented
- Customer and quality oriented
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Positive and enthusiast attitude
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Permanent position
- Salary as of 22.500€ / year + meal voucher + healthcare insurance (based on level of experience)
- An international environnement with a stable and friendly work atmosphere
- A very diverse job with learning opportunities
- A role with responsibilities and decision making
- A job with many contacts (other company's departments, customers, service providers, etc.)
- Schedule Monday to Friday - standard office hours
- Start date: ASAP
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Data Analyst (Fluent German) @ US Data Analytics Game Changer!
€40000 - 60000
We are working with a data intelligence and insights platform company who are looking to hire a Data Analyst with fluent German to join their team. Established in the ...16 days ago
- Software Consultant (French)
€25000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database management systems? Then this position is for you: The Company Our client is a fast growin...3 months ago
- Software Consultant (Italian)
€30000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database mangement systems ? Then this position is for you : The Company Our client is a fast growi...3 months ago